Thursday, January 18, 2018

You Yourself Have Altered

A  L  O  H  A !
"There is nothing like 
returning to a place 
that remains unchanged
 to find the ways in which 
you yourself have altered."
                   Nelson Mandela








"Some people, no matter 
how old they get, 
never lose their beauty - 
they merely move it 
from their faces 
into their hearts. "
           Martin Buxbaum









"Never lose sight of the fact 
that the most important 
yardstick of your success 
will be how you treat 
other people - your family, 
friends, and coworkers, and 
even strangers you 
meet along the way.
                  Barbara Bush



Linking to

✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴

Thank YOU
Friend!
              Fondly, cloudia

16 comments:

Merlesworld said...

Good comments there.
Merle.........

Sandi said...

Love these...

Adam said...

good quotes

PerthDailyPhoto said...

All wonderful quotes Cloudia and super reflection in car bonnet ✨

eileeninmd said...

Hello, love the shadows and reflections. Beautiful Egret. Happy Thursday, enjoy your day!

Jenn Jilks said...

Beautiful sentiments. I keep having to remember that there are beautiful people in the world. They don't get the attention, but they should.

Mariette said...

Nice Nelson Mandela quote.

Mike said...

Especially strangers.

Charles Gramlich said...

I like that Mandela quote. I was just writing about that phenomenon in a different way

William Kendall said...

What a bird!

RedPat said...

The quotes speak to me, Cloudia! And I love your pics too!

Elephant's Child said...

I really like Barbara Bush's thoughts on success.

21 Wits said...

Oh my talk about the best quotes ever, each one, a blessing for me today. That entrance is quite lovely to, and that quote my favorite of all! Enjoy your evening Cloudia.

Teresa said...

That second shot is awesome!

marsha said...

great reflection in that car!

Molly said...

I love that reflection shot, it looks like liquid

Molly