Monday, January 19, 2015

Blogging Flaneur

A  L  O  H  A !
" An early-morning walk 
is a blessing for 
the whole day. " 
                     Thoreau









" Why are there trees 
I never walk under 
but 
large and melodious
 thoughts descend 
upon me? "
            Walt Whitman, 
                                 Song of the Open Road    










" … if you walk the 
footsteps of a stranger,
 you'll learn things 
you never knew 
you never knew "
                          Walt Disney










" The spectator is a prince 
who everywhere rejoices 
in his incognito. 
The lover of life 
makes the whole world 
his family. . .








- we might liken him 
to a mirror 
as vast as 
the crowd itself; 
or to a 
kaleidoscope gifted 
with consciousness...

reproducing the multiplicity 
of life and 
the flickering grace 
of all the elements of life. "
Charles Baudelaire,
1863

(]\[)

Thank You
for Strolling
the boulevard
with us-
Fondly, cloudia

30 comments:

  1. Thank you for taking us on a hike!
    Wil, ABCW Team.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Cloudia, it has been a joy to stroll with you. Lovely images and quotes.. Have a happy day and new week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We must learn to live together as brothers or perish together as fools.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

    Maybe, just maybe we need to walk together more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Early morning everything is a pleasure Cloudia :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey i like walking with strangers....it makes life all the more interesting....ha

    aloha from va

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your neighborhood is such a pleasant place to walk, view, and appreciate!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pictures and quotes. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Always a pleasure to visit here :) Thanks for joining in my guessing game. I have the answer up now and you were correct :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the big tree! laughed at the odd duo. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the quote about the spectator! And I do love an early morning walk...but not so much in winter when it's still so dark until later in the morning. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful shots. Really love that third one!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loved that first quote! Yeahhhhh! :-)

    Greetings from London.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for sharing your early morning walks and creating blessings for the whole blogosphere. I didn't know that Disney characters vacationed in Hawaii...

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the third one. Kisses from Italy.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  16. The mascot- or would that be two?- is quite unusual!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I think I am a life loving spectator...

    ReplyDelete
  18. Simply a wonderful stroll. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Bravo for a good post, Cloudia! The flaneur in you did well.

    ReplyDelete
  20. You have captured most interesting snippets of life.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks Cloudia for the qoutes.


    Happy week ahead to you

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thank you for the thoughtful walk!

    Namaste /\ from Mumbai
    Aloha!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love the Walt Disney quote most of all! All photos are stunning!

    Janis
    Greensboro, NC USA

    ReplyDelete
  24. Colors of the Wind is one of my favorite songs. I need to get out there and walk. It was one of my resolutions that I am failing at.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Haha, love that 3rd pic. I bet you were smiling when you took it!
    ~

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Sharing.
SOME Comments are going
to Moderation. Fear Not! We
See & Publish them ALL Happily!