Tuesday, August 18, 2026

Butterflies Will Come


  A  L  O  H  A 

From

Honolulu

Don't be overwhelmed
by what you imagine
just do what you can.
Marcus Aurelius



When you're able to
be fully present,
your heart opens
because your mind
isn't in the way.
Debra Chamberlin-Taylor




Nature brings solace
in all troubles.
Anne Frank




Don’t waste your time
chasing butterflies.
Mend your garden, and
the butterflies will come.
Mario Quintana




꧁❤꧂


Love You,
Cloudia & Pixie




There will always be
a glimmer in those
who have been
through the dark.
Atticus


14 comments:

  1. Great quotes today. The girls on the beach are cute. Pixie looks happy that butterflies will come.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very wholesome and beautiful post you have!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...I'll have a cold one while looking at the palms.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice that quote by Pixies shot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is hard to chase butterflies with a camera.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a friend who had a tree where swallowtail butterflies landed on their way south to migrate. I got a few photos and it was magical.

    That is one huge ice cream cone. I love it and it's perfect for T this Tuesday, too. I also love the butterfly quote. Thanks to you and Pixie for sharing these with us for T Tuesday, dear Cloudia.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do love that last quote, Cloudia, and that cute photo of Pixie. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful quotes today, Cloudia. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great quotes as always. Beautiful photos. Lovely Pixie :)
    Greetings.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love them all and that last quote is my favorite. Beautiful and beautiful Pixie.

    Thank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Happy Tuesday. Scritches to Pixie. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello,
    Cute Pixie and beautiful skies! I love the Nature bringing solace quote.
    Take care, enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That tree is amazing. My favorite photo is the little girls. Precious. Pixie looks quite beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Kitties are so cute when they chase butterflies. Great photo and quotes.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Sharing.
SOME Comments are going
to Moderation. Fear Not! We
See & Publish them ALL Happily!