Thursday, September 10, 2026

Golden Fog


  A  L  O  H  A 
From
Honolulu
Angels of the sunset clouds, dancing in on wings of gold— they turn through amber
and lapis light before the evening
grows too old.





Multi-colored hybrid Tropical Hibiscus
Hibiscus rosa-sinensis


I'm right here right now and I want now to be the Golden Age. If only each generation would realize that the time for greatness is right now when they're alive. . . . . . the time to flower is now. Patti Smith





If you only walk on sunny days you'll never reach your destination. Paulo Coelho

ꦛꦛꦛꦛꦛꦛꦛꦛꦛꦛ

Love You,
Cloudia & Pixie


ꦛꦛꦛ


Golden fog The lagoon is
dreaming yellow. Mist moves like a spirit Remembering its song.
When ordinary
Becomes sacred. Even the lagoon
Has a soul

Fog begins
To dance. Allow the light
To find you.
A quiet spirit
can transform a gray morning
into gold.


1 comment:

  1. I love your poem about fog! Pixie looks like she is encouraging us to keep moving forward.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Sharing.
SOME Comments are going
to Moderation. Fear Not! We
See & Publish them ALL Happily!