Monday, October 5, 2026

Carrying All Along


 A  L  O  H  A 

From

Honolulu

We are born to kiss the stars and dance with the Moon. Avijeet Das



A sweet drink 

is a primal joy

known to every 

girl and boy.


A sip of sun 

brightens the day.

Ice clinks percussion

as hurry melts away.

Cloudia 




In daylight

 this door looks tired,

paint worn thin,

but welcoming still.


Walking 

down the sidewalk,

I wonder who goes in,

what music waits inside.

One neon evening,

we might stop in

and join the fun!

Pixie




On a bad day, I have mood swings - but on a good day, I have the whole mood playground Charles Rosenblum



꧁👴꧂





The purpose of ageing

was to grow into your soul,

the one you have been

carrying all along.

Niall Williams





15 comments:

  1. It sounds like Pixie wants a night on the town. Will she sit on her balcony and caterwaul to the moon??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Cloudia
    I always enjoy your rainbow photos.
    Pixie is a favorite too, I see she is sharing a post with a cute friend.
    Take care, Happy Monday. Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The photo of the boy and the sweet drink paired with your poem is absolutely charming, Cloudia. And I do wonder what's behind that worn door, too. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Might that white cat come to the club with you and Pixie?

    ReplyDelete
  5. A wonderful rainbow shot, Cloudia. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. POG! My favorite! We can get it in Kansas at Hawaiian Bros restaurant. Yep, we just GOTTA go into those old timey doors, and the clear blocks are amazing. Need a date that place was built; maybe 1935? Such a lovely ghosty spirit kitty. Enjoy your rainbows. Linda in Kansas

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful words, Rainbow pic stunning. Cute cat pic.
    Greetings to you and Pixie :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I thought a while as to what kind of music Pixie might like - whenever she might visit that club. Perhaps some Broadway tunes from the show Cats.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this post but I have to tell you that the many times I have been to Hawaii the first think I do is stock up on this drink. I'm not kidding you. I think I will see if I can order some. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  10. All beautiful shots and quotes and Pixie is the best part.

    Thank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Awww Monday and week. Scritches to Pixie. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cloudia, I enjoy your poetry and Pixie's!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous rainbow and I love the quote. Happy T day.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Always love seeing rainbows. I know you enjoy being with your cats.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love that door especially - and the boy peeking!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Sharing.
SOME Comments are going
to Moderation. Fear Not! We
See & Publish them ALL Happily!