Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Gaze

A  L  O  H  A !
A cloudy day is no match 
for a sunny disposition.     
William Arthur Ward











Staring up at the sky 
on a bright, sunny day 
makes me dream and 
gives me ideas.
                Marc Jacobs








I write - though perhaps it 
sounds pretentious to say so - 
to make a clearing in the wilderness, 
to find out what I care about 
and what exactly to make of it. 
                        Pico Iyer









It is beautiful to talk 
about beautiful things and 
even more beautiful to 
silently gaze at them.
                   Dejan Stojanovic





௫

"Three threes
and the one"

cloudia

9 comments:

  1. And Pixie is most certainly a beautiful thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful shots to gaze upon! I like them all, but oh my... Pixie :) I LOVE her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm much better at the silent gaze.



    The Tamilian five.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos (especially little kitty) and great quotes to enjoy. Thanks Cloudia :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Tuesday. Lovely reflections.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Sharing.
SOME Comments are going
to Moderation. Fear Not! We
See & Publish them ALL Happily!