Friday, August 14, 2026

Sell One

  A  L  O  H  A 

From

Honolulu

To create
one's own world
in any of the arts
takes courage.
Georgia O'Keeffe





White African Iris
Dietes iridioides, also called
Fortnight Lily

If you have two
loaves of bread, sell one
and buy a lily.
Chinese Proverb




Intelligent people are not
always the most educated.
They're the ones
willing to learn. Sibel Terhaar

ᬎᬎᬎᬎᬎ


Love You,
Cloudia & Pixie

ᬎᬎᬎ



Face of this dog,
glanced for a moment—
intelligence, yearning,
quiet in his eyes
a spirit that knows love,
 and the way home.


16 comments:

  1. Willing to learn is intelligence

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful words, Awesome pics. Loved Pixie's posse, Dog looks great. Greetings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Certainly, a willingness to learn is a sign of intelligence, Cloudia. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great quotes and images.
    I love sweet Pixie and the dog.
    The lily is lovely.
    Enjoy your day and happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful quotes. I do like this photo of the couple. That flower is simply gorgeous. Have a nice day today.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great quotes, fine photography.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great quotes. I like it when people are curious about their world.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Doggie looks like it has a few personalities in there! Linda in Kansas

    ReplyDelete
  9. Many of the artists I know definitely march to their own beat.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have seen that buy a lily as buy a hyacinth, which may be even better, according to one's taste, of course

    ReplyDelete
  11. A lovely flower and lots of faces today. Happy slightly late FFO.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous sky, beautiful cat, adorable dog, I'm willing to learn whatever you're teaching.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Sharing.
SOME Comments are going
to Moderation. Fear Not! We
See & Publish them ALL Happily!