Saturday, August 15, 2026

Powerful


  A  L  O  H  A 
From
Honolulu
If you realized how powerful
your thoughts are,
you would never think
a negative thought.
 Peace Pilgrim

Start by doing what’s
necessary; then do
what’s possible; and
suddenly you are
doing the impossible.
Francis of Assisi


The amazing face of the
motherly mammal of a seal
near the oceanic shore has
more honesty to offer to our
world than the unreliable
feature of a
two-faced politician.
Munia Khan




Always bear in mind that your
own resolution to be successful
is more important than
any other one thing.
Abraham Lincoln


꧁❤꧂

Love You,
Pixie & Cloudia




 A seal head emerged, 
and its liquid brown eyes 
watched us pass. 
I could smell magic 
in the air again, and
 I wanted to sob with the 
relief and pain of it.
This is who you are, 
the trees said.
"Oh," I said, so low I didn't 
think it was even a sound.”
   Erica Bauermeister


15 comments:

  1. Hello Cloudia
    The seal has such a cute face. The quotes are great.
    Love the sweet ducklings and your cute Pixie.
    We are sick of two-faced politicians.
    Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, have a great day and a happy weekend! PS, thank you for leaving me a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...never think a negative thought and always be a Peace Pilgrim!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pics and the words, Cloudia.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so peaceful reading your quotes and seeing your beautiful photos. I do hope the storms haven't given you any damage in Hawaii.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the quote about thoughts....I need to remember that! Sweet hugs to you and Pixie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I should probably add that Francis of Assisi quote to my inspiration wall.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many wonderful creatures today. Lovely quotes too. Have a nice day today.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The photos of the seals are amazing, Cloudia; I've always loved these beautiful creatures. And the quote from St. Francis is wonderful, too. Blessings, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The seal is an amazing creature. Great photos. Hugs to you and Pixie.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely creatures venturing out today; and Pixie still has fluffy paws! Praying that your location stays safe, and for Hawaii island to dodge so much rain or damage. Be careful! Linda in Kansas

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm not so sure how powerful thoughts are. If they were powerful I think tRUMP would be dead by now.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great quotes, Awesome pics. Seal looks great. Lovely Ducks. Greetings to you and Pixie.

    ReplyDelete
  13. The seal is so sweet, and sending lots of love to you and Pixie. Have a wonderful and safe weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pixie looks like she's imitating a seal lying on the beach. Cool shots of the seals.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Sharing.
SOME Comments are going
to Moderation. Fear Not! We
See & Publish them ALL Happily!