Sunday, September 13, 2026

Began A Choice


  A  L  O  H  A 
From
Honolulu
Empathy is the
most radical of
human emotions. Gloria Steinem



To continue and to
continue and preserve
is power. What was hard to bear is sweet to remember. India Folk Wisdom


Without deviation from the norm, progress is not possible. Frank Zappa


Gratitude Began as a choice A quiet practice, Faithful voice. I welcomed it into My ordinary days: For rain, for sun, My life’s winding ways. I thanked the morning, Thanked the pain, Lessons carried me Through the rain; For birds in flight, Warm cup near, a friendly word, That song to hear. Then, slowly, Something in me grew I saw how much Is good and true. Each breath Revealed a gift to me, Moments whispering, 'Receive and see' Now gratitude Is not a task, Or something I must remember to ask. It has taken root And sets me free— Gratitude Is living me!


꧁'❤'꧂


Linking To
Monday Murals

A kind heart is a
fountain of gladness,
making everything
in its vicinity freshen
into smiles.
Washington Irving













No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Sharing.
SOME Comments are going
to Moderation. Fear Not! We
See & Publish them ALL Happily!