Saturday, September 26, 2026

Folks You Don't Really Know Yet


  A  L  O  H  A 

From

Honolulu

When given the choice

between being right

and being kind,

choose kind. Dr. Wayne Dyer



Little Orbs

by Cloudia Charters

Orbs are special, orbs are divine— small floating lanterns where mystery shines.


The only normal people 

are folks you don t 

really know yet.
Alfred Adler

(1870–1937)



꧁💙꧂





Hospitality is a 
form of worship.
  The Talmud 





12 comments:

  1. I liked that take on normal people. Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be kind to your pets and to people too. Thanks, Cloudia. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such sweet pet photos, Cloudia! Yes, I'll always choose to be kind.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So lovely Pets :) Amazing rainbow, Loved it.
    Happy weekend to you and Pixie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello to Pixie and Cloudia! Have a great day! Normal is just a lot of people on the bell curve. The fun starts on the short ends!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, Cloudia
    Your rainbow images are always a joy!
    Love those orbs, your sweet Pixie and the doggies today.
    I agree, always be kind!
    Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, have a great day and a happy weekend! PS, thank you for leaving me a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The only normal people....oh I love that one! I'll write it in my journal today! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So are dogs counted as people in Honolulu restaurants? I think my dog would like to visit. She loves restaurant food.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've messed up a lot in my life. If I had it to do over again I would choose being kind over being right, almost always.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the rainbow photo. Being a retired Vet Tech, I have real issues with dogs or any pets in a restaurant. It is allowed here too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Sharing.
SOME Comments are going
to Moderation. Fear Not! We
See & Publish them ALL Happily!