Sunday, October 11, 2026

Time With People


A  L  O  H  A 

From

Honolulu

Spend time

with people

of every age.



The old may

remind you how much

is still ahead.


The young may reveal how very much you have learned.


Those your own age

understand much


without asking.



Each generation holds a different light. Together, they help us see the full spectrum of life.

Cloudia Charters




People are peculiar, 

large, and not 

very graceful.


Still, they offer 

warm laps, open doors, 

fill my bowl.


I enjoy 

Cloudia's company—

(When it suits me

of course!)

Legal Claws

    Pixie



꧁🌝꧂


We Both

Love YOU!





This looks like two different style-gangs of graphic art about to meet at the corner and brawl!


Linking To
Monday Murals



6 comments:

  1. This is such an awesome post, Cloudia. I love that picture of people on the beach under the setting sun. Your comments on the cycle of life are brilliant, and Pixie with her legal claws always had the best points.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't afford to get any older. I've got to many things to do and not enough motivation to do them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pixie's words at the end made me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Cloudia
    I love all the photos and your words and quotes.
    HUGS for you and Pixie.
    Take care, enjoy your day and the new week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such great wisdom on aging, Cloudia. Wonderful photos and sentiments from both Pixie and you. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Sharing.
SOME Comments are going
to Moderation. Fear Not! We
See & Publish them ALL Happily!