Sunday, August 23, 2026

Nausicaä


  A  L  O  H  A 

From

Honolulu


Sunsets are so beautiful
that they almost seem as
if we were looking through
the gates of Heaven.
John Lubbock



Olivia Louis-Charles @kilimana_art

 Love comforeth like
sunshine after rain,
Love's gentle spring
doth always
fresh remain;
       Shakespeare





Nausicaä, a 114.2-meter 
explorer superyacht, 
makes a striking sight cruising 
off Waikiki here in my photo. 
Owner is Japanese art 
collector Yusaku Maezawa.


Health, time, and 
loving people are 
quiet forms of wealth.
Pixie



May the raindrops fall lightly on your brow. May the soft winds freshen your spirit. May the sunshine brighten your heart. May the burdens of the day rest lightly upon you. May God enfold you in the mantle of His love. And may Peace always be within your home.
Gaelic blessing


𐬴 𐬴 𐬴

Love You,
Pixie & Cloudia

𐬴𐬴𐬴𐬴𐬴𐬴𐬴𐬴


Linking To
Monday Murals



What A Time We Had!
click on photo to see all three days


16 comments:

  1. I love the quotes today. It looks like Pixie is playing in raindrops. Time to link Jimi Hendrix playing the Star-Spangled Banner at Woodstock...

    ReplyDelete
  2. $6 to attend Woodstock, and how many decades later is it still being talked about. The best $6 ever spent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...you can tell what I know, I had to search Nausicaä!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a healthy day, weekend and week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, Cloudia
    Beautiful photos, love the sky and the mural.
    Pixie is always a favorite.
    Happy Sunday, have a wonderful day and happy week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved Pixie's wisdom and her photo, Cloudia. It does look like she's engaging with raindrops!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet Pixie will definitely clean up her facial fur after that drink! Health, time and loving people...the wealth that is precious to us all!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, Woodstock! I had white pants with a crowd photo of Woodstock printed on them. This was when I was in high school! How old is Pixie?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I always think of you when I think of Woodstock, Cloudia. ;-) You were so lucky to go.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've always wondered what it would be like to sail on a yacht.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow Cloudia! This is a gorgeous post. That first image is stunning. I love the ship too. Have a very nice Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nope, nope, that boat can't fit in your old slip. No way. Linda in Kansas

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing sky view, Ships looks awesome. Great mural work. Loved the post.
    Have great week ahead. Greetings to you and Pixie :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Interesting mural! I like the stylized wave and the plumeria in her hair!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for participating in Monday Murals Cloudia. Love Pixie's photo.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Sharing.
SOME Comments are going
to Moderation. Fear Not! We
See & Publish them ALL Happily!