Monday, August 24, 2026

Ordinarily Unique


  A  L  O  H  A 

From

Honolulu

Ordinarily Unique

Where the ocean
meets the sky,
ordinary days
become sacred. Sunset is a
quiet reminder
that letting go
can be beautiful. Waves keep moving
colors keep changing;
the moment asks only
to be felt.
Pixie & Cloudia


Street life at night tourist town in
matching aloha wear, perfume drifts
through warm air with garlic, grilled fish,
sweet pineapple. First-day excitement, last-day longing— every evening
a new crowd, each face passing:
waves lapping the shore Vacation glows under storefront lights, and the night tastes like somewhere you
will long remember.
Cloudia Charters




A half moon rises
through island mist;
my heart is full.



If you spend time
with animals,
you run the risk of
becoming a better person Oscar Wilde


ଔ

Love You,
Cloudia & Pixie

ଟଟଟଟଟଟଟଟଟ


20 comments:

  1. ...I always laugh when I see a family dressed alike.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every time I read your blog, Cloudia, I feel like I've become a better person. Thank you for blessing me so!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for this beautiful comment which means so much to me God bless you, Martha!

      Delete
  3. When I was in Hawaii I was amazed at how many families had the same pattern on their clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely photos, oh that moon feels like I could reach up and touch it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photos, Cloudia, I love the poems and quotes.
    Take care, enjoy your day and the week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think the matching clothing, like a family reunion, keeps the visitors from losing each other! Sacred sunset sinking into the waves with nothing in the way is my favorite Hawaiian view. Sigh! Linda in Kansas

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely photos! Sending love to you and Pixie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the matching clothes on that family - maybe it makes for easier repairs if anybody gets a hole!!
    Cheers - Stewart M - Melbourne

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous photos. I'm not sure if Pixie looks surprised about the family in matching clothes or the guy drinking on the job.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The family that was wearing the same clothes caught my eye. That photo was a big hit. And I love the quote about spending time with animals is so true. Thanks for also sharing the man's drink with us for T this Tuesday, Cloudia and Pixie.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your poetry is so beautiful! Magical photos! I love them. Have a lovely Tuesday! Many blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Me encantan las imágenes. Saludos desde España

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful photography, beautiful quotes and beautiful Pixie.

    Thank you for joining the Awww Monday Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous day and week. Scritches to Pixie. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute! We used to dress our girls in matching outfits when they were little, but we never had family matching outfits. Aloha via T is for Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Seeing a family, all dressed alike, would make me smile.
    Lovely photos.
    What's happening with Pixie? A surprised look.
    Happy T-Day,
    Lisca

    ReplyDelete
  16. I absolutely love street life in Hawaii. Anyway, the times I have been there. Have a nice day today.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful words and imagery. And of course, beautiful Pixie. Happy T Day

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Sharing.
SOME Comments are going
to Moderation. Fear Not! We
See & Publish them ALL Happily!