Tuesday, August 25, 2026

Willing Again - Just Breathe


  A  L  O  H  A 

From

Honolulu

A meaningful life is 
not always a mountain 
to climb; it may be 
a path you are willing 
to walk again at dawn.



The white-rumped shama
was deliberately introduced to
the Hawaiian Archipelago in 1931

When I started
counting my blessings,
my whole life
turned around.
Willie Nelson



Now Showing in
Glorious Technicolor!





Be led by your curiosity, 
and keep busy by doing 
things that fill you with 
meaning and happiness.
     Héctor García & Francesc Miralles


꧁❤꧂


We Love You,
Cloudia & Pixie

💠



Hold my hand 
when I am old.
Remind me who I am
by being who we are.
I love you—
and cherish every visit.


13 comments:

  1. I love that neon sign! Looks so iconic

    ReplyDelete
  2. That last shot of the joined hands is breathtaking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mountain climbing days are done. I am for gentle paths.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...indeed, just breathe should be plan A!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the hands, Cloudia. Thanks for your sweet comment. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for that song link.
    Blessings, my blogging friend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The photo of the hands took my breath away. Blessings, Cloudia!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wondered if that was your hands in the photo :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. The holding hands photo is very powerful, it reminded me of my grandmother who was in her 90s when I was a small kid. Thanks, Cloudia.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful words. Sky view looks amazing. Lovely cute bird. Holding had pic touching. Glow sign looks great.
    Greetings to you and Pixie.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful photography and beautiful quote. The most beautiful of all is Pixie.

    Thank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous day and rest of the week. Scritches to Pixie. ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Sharing.
SOME Comments are going
to Moderation. Fear Not! We
See & Publish them ALL Happily!