Friday, August 28, 2026

Night Shots



  A  L  O  H  A 

From

Honolulu

Under the moon,
even silence has
a shadow.



The night does not
ask us to understand -
only to look.




Some answers arrive softly, 
long after the questions 
have fallen asleep.
The moon shines on
without explaining.

A quiet night can repair 
what a busy day has broken.
Wisdom often speaks 
in a voice too gentle 
for daylight.

I came out for a night shot 
and stayed because
 I forgot where I parked!
        Pixie

꧁❤꧂



Linking To 

Weekend Reflections & Street Photography

Skywatch

Feline Friday

Friday Faceoff

Floral Friday


"The Face"


Purple-blue blossoms
of the Jacaranda tree
(Jacaranda mimosifolia)
on a rough textured surface.


11 comments:

DrumMajor said...

Doggo has radar ears! I'm realizing sometimes I should have taken a pic of where I parked. Linda in Kansas

Teresa said...

I think Pixie saying she forgot where she parked is just an excuse to luxuriate in repose on that big comfy couch. That little pup agrees with me.

Tom said...

...even silence has a shadow, I like that!

eileeninmd said...

Beautiful moon photo. Love your sweet Pixie and the dog.
Take care, Happy Friday! Have a great day and happy weekend.

Anvilcloud said...

Good thoughts about night.

Kathy G said...

There have been quite a few times I've fallen asleep wrestling with a dilemma and woken up with a clear answer to the problem.

RedPat said...

You do good moon pics, Cloudia. ;-)

Martha Jane Orlando said...

I wasn't expecting that "twist" at the end of Pixie's poem, Cloudia! Yes, your photos are beautiful, as always.

Spare Parts and Pics said...

That's a beautiful moon!

Jim said...

Good reflection shot.

James said...

Your night photography is excellent! You are both in my prayers.