A L O H A
From
Honolulu
May the wind always
be at your back and
the sun upon your face,
and the winds of destiny
carry you aloft to
dance with the stars.George Jung
The sun is up,
the sky is blue
It's beautiful, and
so are you.
John Lennon
the sky is blue
It's beautiful, and
so are you.
John Lennon
You are not separate
from the whole.
You are one with the sun,
the earth, the air.
You don’t have a life.
You are life.
Eckhart Tolle
༒༒༒༒༒༒༒༒༒༒
Love You,
Cloudia * Pixie
༒ ༒ ༒

11 comments:
I like that version! You got close to Diamond Head! Linda in Kansas
Great post! Lovely song :)
...you are and I am!
Beautiful photos and quotes Cloudia!
Love your sweet Pixie!
Take care, have a great day!
Your first photo is amazing, Cloudia. Blessings!
Great shots and words today, Cloudia. ;-)
Such fab photos and quotes - my fav is Tolle’s!
I love that first quote and the photo. I miss sunshine, sunsets and sunrises like you get where you live. Have a very good day today.
Beautiful sky pictures.
Sometimes I have the feeling that we have a bit to much sun.
I started singing "Dear Prudence" as soon as I read the quote, and was thrilled to see the video for it too.
Post a Comment