Monday, August 31, 2026

Wrapped In The Ordinary


  A  L  O  H  A 
From
Honolulu
Holiness comes wrapped
in the ordinary. There are
burning bushes all around you.
Every tree is full of angels.
Hidden beauty is waiting
in every crumb.
      Macrina Wiederkehr


A smile is a window
on your face to
show your heart
is at home. Unknown


The way you alchemize a
soulless world into a sacred world
is to treat everyone as if they
are sacred until the sacred
in them remembers.
      Sarah Durham



I don't regret the things
I haven't gotten, but
I do regret the things
I haven't given. 
     John Sarris


§ § § § § § § § § § § §


Love You,
Cloudia & Pixie


§ § §


6 comments:

RedPat said...

Wonderful words, Cloudia. ;-)

Barbara Rogers said...

I love the Buddhist approach that every life is holy, and extending it to all kinds of things, from trees to rocks!

Kathy G said...

TWO cats! What does Pixie think?

Cloudia said...

Thank you dear! My life has just been so hectic with my husband's care that I have not been able to visit wonderful blogs like yours and I have missed it. I'm looking forward to being able to visit as I reconstruct my life. He's hanging it there and so am I! Thank you so much for being on the journey with me

Cloudia said...

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments and visits. I really appreciate it. It's my husband is probably situated. I will have the time to reconstruct my life and visiting your blog something I'm looking forward to

Cloudia said...

We can only wonder! LOL. Thank you for looking in friend