A L O H A
From
Honolulu
Some beautiful paths
can’t be discovered
without getting lost.
Erol Ozan
A well-ordered life
is like climbing a tower;
the view halfway up
is better than the
view from the base,
and it steadily becomes
finer as the
horizon expands.
William Lyon Phelps
Shell Ginger
Alpinia zerumbet
A flower blossoms
for its own joy.
Oscar Wilde
There's calm in each
and every day, we
just need to practice
reaching out for it.
Ron Baratono
꧁🐯꧂
Love You,
Cloudia & Pixie
There are no wrong turnings.
Only paths we had not known
we were meant to walk.
Guy Gavriel Kay
12 comments:
Perhaps life is about getting a little lost, climbing higher with each experience, and learning to reach for the quiet moments of peace along the way
Enjoy some happy steps on your path today.
Now if you feel that you can't go on
Because all of your hope is gone
And your life is filled with much confusion
Until happiness is just an illusion
And your world around is crumblin' down
Darling, reach out, come on girl, reach on out for me
Reach out, reach out for me
I'll be there, with a love that will shelter you
I'll be there, with a love that will see you through~Four Tops 1966.
Yes, let us find the calm in every day. Blessings, Cloudia!
Always a joy to see and read. Thanks again for presenting us.
I want to walk down those paths!
Beautiful post today, Cloudia. ;-) Love Tom's comment to you.
Love the path quote and all your photos.
Gorgeous sky and a cute Pixie.
Take care, enjoy your day and the weekend ahead.
The path quote is so true. I enjoy walking in places I've never been, you can find lots of beauty and surprises. Beautiful photos, Cloudia,, you match them up perfectly with the quotes. Thanks for sharing and give Pixie a pat for me, thanks again.
These photos are simply amazing and the quotes all to true. Good photo of Pixie.
May you continue to have these wonderful quotes and photos that give so much to me, for one, and a lot of others I know. Much gratitude!
Those are such beautiful photos and insightful words. Hello sweet Pixie! Thanks for joining Angel Brian's Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!
Post a Comment