A L O H A
From
Honolulu
Difficulties mastered are opportunities won. Churchill
It is through the way
you serve
others that your
greatness will be felt.
Hawaiian Wisdom
Cassia fistula, the golden shower tree.
Yesterday is not
ours to recover, but
tomorrow is ours
to win or lose.
Lyndon B. Johnson
꧁🌀꧂
Positive thinking is Powerful thinking. If you want happiness, fulfillment, success and inner peace, start thinking you have the power to achieve. . .
Focus on the
bright side of life and
expect positive results.
Germany Kent
11 comments:
Keep your expectations high!
Sky looks amazing. Beautiful pics.Loved the doggy.
Greetings to your and Pixie.
Hello,
Beautiful sky and Pixie and the dog are cuties.
I try to always think positive, great quotes.
Take care, enjoy your day and the weekend ahead.
Always embracing the positive! Blessings, Cloudia!
I love your sky, street photography, and pithy sayings.
Looking for the bright side, Cloudia. ;-)
Great quotes...as always. Loved seeing full size Pixie, and there's a fluffy dog there too today!
I love that golden sky, Cloudia! Have a nice weekend.
Wow what a beautiful new header💖Your cat is so precious too..Take good care of darling💖Wish you happy weekend💖
I think the woman in the photo might be the musician you've featured before.
I love the quote about light traveling faster than sound. Pixie is gorgeous, as usual, and that little pup seems to want to play with her.
Post a Comment