Saturday, October 10, 2026

We Found A Way


 A  L  O  H  A 

From

Honolulu

Ask not what

tomorrow may bring, but count as blessing every day that

fate allows you. Horace

(Quintus Horatius Flaccus)

Roman poet

during the reign of

Emperor Augustus



Colors are the
smiles of nature. Leigh Hunt




We found a way to be

at home in the same light. Love lives in our everyday. We have weathered much,

and still turn toward the sun. Yours is the voice

I never tire of. The years have

given us roots.

Cloudia Charters





The temple seashore

incoming rollers

flow in time

to the holy flute

     Buson






People say
nothing is impossible,
but I do nothing
every day.
A. A. Milne




꧁🦎꧂

Love You,

Pixie & Cloudia


🦎


14 comments:

Modrina Neba said...

Cloudia Happy Saturday!

Katerinas Blog said...

Have a great weekend!
Such beautiful colors nature creates—that amazing green; surely, they are nature's smiles!! Wonderful photos.

Teresa said...

I love the pair of geckos and your poem. Pixie looks like she is following A. A. Milne's prescription for life.

Andrew said...

What great gecko photos.

Tom said...

We can always find a way!

RedPat said...

Love our poem and the sweet geckos, Cloudia. ;-)

Martha Jane Orlando said...

Your poem is wonderful, Cloudia. Lovely photos and quotes, too, especially the one from A. A. Milne. Blessings!

Kathy G said...

I love your poem about togetherness.

eileeninmd said...

Hello Cloudia,
I love your poem and the gecko is so cute and colorful.
Pixie is always looking adorable.
Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, have a great day and a happy weekend! PS, thank you for leaving me a comment.

DVArtist said...

I love your poem, Cloudia. It sounds like a life lived. The images are great too. Have a nice day today.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

What a dramatic rainbow! And the quotes and poems are beautiful today! Hugs!

Delisa said...

Hi Claudia, I am a new follower and I just wanted to say you have a beautiful blog! The colors made me instantly happy. What amazing lizards. Are those your pets or are they wild where you live. I live In Georgia and just yesterday we had a large skink get into the house. They are medium to large size brown lizards that often have a bright blue streak down their backs. I have always wanted to go to Hawaii. Your pictures really make it come alive. I just restarted my blog last week after a bit of time away and am enjoying it very much. We live on 5 acres and have 100 acres of forest behind our home. I enjoy finding encouraging quotations as well and taking pictures of all the little creatures that come my way as well as writing stories, and ponderings. Have a lovely Saturday night!

Delisa said...

P.S. Sorry I misspelled your name Cloudia it was the spell check. :)

Shiju Sugunan said...

Love the sweet pair of geckos.