Monday, March 8, 2010

Let's Fly

ALOHA
It's
Monday
but
that's OK,
Friend


Todays Song:


Click on the clouds to dream among them
Lets sail those endless skies together!



"Our bravest and best lessons are not learned through success
but through misadventure."
Amos Bronson Alcott




A good neighbor - NOT a spaceman.




"The longer you can look back,
the further you can look forward."
Winston Churchill





Please Mr. Space Man, won't you please take me along for a ride?



"A leaf fluttered in through the window this morning,
as if supported by the rays of the sun,
a bird settled on the fire escape, joy in the task of coffee,
joy accompanied me as I walked. "
Anais Nin



Thanks for stopping by!
ALOHA, cloudia

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

The space man on the meter is a gas....is the man on dock married?
DrumMajor

BLOGitse said...

Aloha from sunny and HOT +36 Cairo!

BLOGitse

Ileana said...

Love the Anais Anin quote and the beauty of those skies! I wish I had a cool neighbor like that. :)

Happy Monday, Chica!!

Fireblossom said...

Heyyyyyyyy, Mister Spaceman la la la...

:-)

David Cranmer said...

My wife swears by Grooveshark.

Akelamalu said...

I like the good neighbour's hat! :)

Couture Carrie said...

Love that sky photo and all the fab quotes, darling C!

xoxox,
CC

Fida said...

That space man makes me curious :) Say Aloha to him!

Maude Lynn said...

I want to be on that boat!

Rob Siemann said...

You totally sure the guy is not a spaceman???

Anonymous said...

oh yeah... hy

Lana Gramlich said...

The quote about misadventures sure is true. I remember an unplanned road trip to Arizona many years ago, where my friends & I ended up in situations we labelled "mishaps." They are great memories!

Tammie Lee said...

This is a fun post. I enjoyed the Anias Nin quote. Wishing you a lovely week.

Junosmom said...

I have sun today! We have turned the winter corner.

Mehmet Osman Çağlar said...

Ankara is very cold espacialy nights.
I congrulate your "world women day".

Best wishes from Turkey!..
..a happy week..

Hilary said...

Fun post as always. :)

Kavita Saharia said...

Just dropped in to say hi to you Cloudia...i was away from blogger for a while.Aloha friend !!!

Teresa said...

The picture of the clouds behind the mast reminds me of when I was in Sea Scouts in a time long ago and far away... Thanks for waking up memories!

Snaggle Tooth said...

Nifty song concept! Nice mast pic! Your neighbor looks comfy in the sun. I can't beileve the space-man sticker on your gas meter- of course, we'd all like to get out of paying that bill! In my case, the electric one tho- (electric heat!)
Have a grand week!

Cloudia said...

Jolly!