Friday, October 8, 2010

New Blogger Editor



ALOHA!




Check out the new editor in Blogger:


Pictures can be HUGE!






Oh! Here's the Text Color!






"Regret for the things we did can be tempered by time;

 it is regret for the things we did not do

 that is inconsolable."


  - Sidney J. Harris






"I want to grow old without face lifts.

 I want to have the courage

 to be loyal to the face I have made" 

Marilyn Monroe









So I guess I can make the letters,
and the background
different colors...

This is an awesome power
that could make some visitors
violently ill...








Better learn to be judicious
with hues, LOL!


Instructions:

From your Blogger Dashboard


Click on "Settings"

Scroll down to "Global Settings"

The top option is "Updated Editor (recommended)"


There you will see a link
to check out the new features,
including improved photo upload options,
and a cool "Preview" option!


Aloha, cloudia

23 comments:

இ Baŋäŋaz இ said...

Oh sea shell in the eye to see out of the shell..cool pix tQ

Travis Erwin said...

Yes but it is easy to get carried away. And it is cumbersome to revert back to previous color schemes.

Kavita Saharia said...

I like the preview option in new editor but love the old editor more for its photo upload because I just can't click n drag the pictures rightly in new ed.

Have a great weekend Cloudia !

Hilary said...

I see Kavita wrote exactly what I was about to say so I'll just say "ditto" and "great pics!"

Fireblossom said...

I've been using it for months and like it, but about two weeks ago, I became part of a "small subset of users" for whom images won't load. I have to go back to old editor to do images. What a pain! And it says old editor is "going away soon." What then, Blogger? *sigh*

Charles Gramlich said...

Uhoh, looks like 'play' time!

Indrani said...

I like it, the way you presented it. :)

BALLET NEWS said...

Have a wonderful weekend Cloudia!!

The Weaver of Grass said...

Blogger gets cleverer by the day Cloudia.

Trotter said...

Huge? I think I'll stay in the old... Traditions... ;))

sealaura said...

thanks for the blogger tips and I love thay third picture along with the TIki. enjoy your weekend.

Myrna R. said...

I guess I'll learn to play with this. I'm so computer clumsy. But, maybe I'll give it a try sometime. I love your pictures, big or small.

Friko said...

Please, please get back to normal. Those colours are going to make me feels violently ill.

KrippledWarrior said...

Thanks for the EDITOR lesson.

Anonymous said...

But Cloudia -- the highlighted lines through words, make me think I'm reading textbooks that I highlighted in school and I'd better be studying! Your blog is much more fun, though! DrumMajor

RiverPoet said...

Very cool demo of the new features, Cloudia!

Oh, I'm b-a-a-a-a-ack!

peace - D

Teresa said...

Love the cool effects and the great pictures. Our paper got picked for presentation at the Association of Asian Studies conference in Hawaii next spring!!! I will finally get to go to Hawaii and leave the airport :-)

gabrielle said...

I love the Marilyn Monroe quote. Remembering how beautiful she was in Misfits.

Phivos Nicolaides said...

Wishing you a joyful weekend!

Anonymous said...

nice

the walking man said...

I will live without regret and die the same way because of the way I live now.

Anonymous said...

What wonderful colours and shots!

Cloudia said...

Wow!

Great comments, thanks