Sunday, June 17, 2012

Bless the Fathers

A  L  O  H  A !

Leader Of The Band by Dan Fogleberg on Grooveshark

 Click on the Photos

" I cannot think

 of any need in childhood

 as strong as the need 

for a father's protection."

 







" Sometimes the poorest man
 leaves his children
 the richest inheritance.  "

Ruth E. Renkel












" Dad, 
your guiding hand 
on my shoulder 
will remain with me 
forever.  "

Anonymous












 Look around.


This moment,


These people,


This place-


THIS is treasure!


I hope you enjoy it


                         Warmly, cloudia

17 comments:

wenn said...

Happy father's day!

Akelamalu said...

Perfect for Father's Day.

the walking man said...

I had a biological male parent but my father had a different nature to him.

Charles Gramlich said...

Wish I had been as good a father as I had myself.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Lovely tribute to Fathers Day Cloudia, wish my Dad was here, but really he is in spirit always. Sometimes the views from your new abode leave me brethless, oh my you are soooo high up there!

Erika said...

Nice quotes: I like them very much.
Wish you a good new week dear Cloudia. The color of your sunsets is gorgeous.
*-*

Myrna R. said...

This is treasure indeed. I'm sitting in the family room, my dogs beside me, my husband close by on another computer. We speak every once in a while, to appreciate the reality and then conform again to the technology. And, we're happy.

Hope your day is super happy too.

Anonymous said...

Promise to spend an extra moment with my son tomorrow ! Second quote wonderful !

Please have you all a good new week.

ayala said...

Happy Father's Day!

Cloudia said...

Thank you, Friends!

magiceye said...

beautiful captures!!

namaste /\ from mumbai
aloha!!

Bob Bushell said...

Lovely tribute to fathers, and I love the last picture, superb.

Cloudia said...

You two are photogs that I admire, so your comments make me BEAM!


Thank you

SandyCarlson said...

A beautiful post for Father's Day. I am remembering your post about your last car ride with your dad....

Reader Wil said...

A beautiful tribute for all fathers on father's day!

Betty Manousos said...

lovely tribute to dads!

xoxoxo

Cloudia said...

so good to see you and your generous comments, friends!

Wow, Sandy. That means a lot