Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Day OH

A  L  O  H  A !
Day-O by Harry Belafonte on Grooveshark
" The sun is new each day. "

Heraclitus 








If there must
 be trouble,
 let it be
 in my day,
 that my child
 may have peace."

Thomas Paine 










" I arise in the morning
 torn between a desire
 to improve the world 
and a desire to 
enjoy the world. 
This makes it hard 
to plan the day. "

E. B. White 







" With the new day
 comes new strength
 and new thoughts. "

Eleanor Roosevelt 


" Write it on your heart 
that every day
 is the best day in the year. "

Ralph Waldo Emerson 



" An early-morning walk
 is a blessing
 for the whole day. "

Henry David Thoreau 

> < } } (°>
=^..^=
Thanks for walking a while :)

' Take Peace & Smiles - Leave Your Comment '
Thanks for visiting!
                    Warmly, cloudia


19 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you! These are excellent photographs and words to begin my day!

eViL pOp TaRt said...

Cloudia, thank you for those wonderful ideas to think about - coupled with such striking photographs.

Brian Miller said...

it is our great promise....the sun is new each day...smiles...lovely pics...

aloha from va

Willow said...

Your world looks quite lovely , bright and colorful Cloudia :))

Anonymous said...

Love all of your morning-walk leaves: they stay on the bush and don't gather on the ground.
DrumMajor

Charles Gramlich said...

Love that White quote. Enjoy the world or improve it!

Akelamalu said...

" If there must
be trouble,
let it be
in my day,
that my child
may have peace."

Thomas Paine


This is my wish.

Adam said...

great quotes

TexWisGirl said...

i really liked the thomas paine quote.

Kay said...

I agree with Akelamalu. I hope so too. I'd go for a walk if it weren't so cold right now.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

I enjoyed every one of these inspirational quotes Cloudia and the floral images that accompanied them!

21 Wits said...

Such very wise quotes this morning, my eyes are wide open. Always be on the lookout for the presence of wonder- E B White- so right on! Peace, and many smiles- Karen

Myrna R. said...

Oh yes each day is new. All these quotes speak to me. Thanks a bunch Cloudia.

Cloudia said...

Wow- Thanks Friends

Bob Bushell said...

Beautiful plants, sunrise etc etc

Elephant's Child said...

I grew up with Day O, often being played - or sung (badly). Thank you for the reminder in yet another beautiful post.

Betty Manousos said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Betty Manousos said...

the sun is new everyday! truly awesome!!

big hugs~
alohaaa!!!

Indrani said...

Wonderful quotes and fantastic pictures.