Sunday, April 20, 2014

Golden Worlds

A   L   O   H   A !
Gloaming
“ The grand show is eternal. 
It is always sunrise somewhere. . .
 vapor is ever rising.
 Eternal sunrise,
 eternal dawn 
 on sea and continents 
and islands, 
each in its turn, 
as the round earth rolls.” 

John Muir









Pixie's World

“ Such short little lives 
our pets have to spend 
with us, 
and they spend most of it 
waiting for us to come home each day. 
It is amazing how much love 
and laughter 
they bring into our lives 
and even how much closer 
we become with each other 
because of them.” 

 John Grogan














" Everything is gold, everything is equal
Posted on the porch just chillin', me and my people
Eyelids closed, gold sun shines on
The world’s coated in the gold Krylon "

Macklemore and Ryan Lewis










Haze
" There shall be 
eternal summer
 in the grateful heart."

Celia Thaxter


[]

Pixie Say:
"Thanks for visit,
Nice Person"

Good Pixie - Good Visitor!

Gold Ft. Eighty4 Fly by Macklemore & Ryan Lewis on Grooveshark





21 comments:

The Weaver of Grass said...

I love the John Grogan quote and do so agree with it Cloudia. I don't know where I would have been without my dear dogs. As each one has died he has been buried in a little pets' graveyard by the house. Now I have my dear little Tess - the first bitch I have ever had.

eViL pOp TaRt said...

Pixie is beautiful. She must be a real joy each day.

santastu said...

I have no pets
the wild birds come and go
from my small garden
I look on them as my pets
perhaps thats how they see me
especially the cheeky blue tits

Willow said...

The sun shines bright here sweet Cloudia.
Golden beams of loveliness.

TexWisGirl said...

cute girl. :)

Anonymous said...

Awwww, Pixie has a heart-light! My grandcat acts like a dog, waiting at windows and nosing in to our papers. Solid Kansas haze for 140 miles was bizarre yesterday morning -- due to intentional prairie fires miles away. Say, isn't that the sunSET? DrumMajor

Adam said...

Happy Easter

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

Thanks for that lovely sunset, Cloudia.

And Pixie pixels, of course!
~

Charles Gramlich said...

Eternal summer would be pretty harsh if it was a Louisiana summer. :)

Hilary said...

Pure gold.. right down to that sweet golden spotlight kitty.

Cloudia said...

Yes, that is a sunset, or gloaming. Thanks friends!

Nadezda said...

I love your pictures, and the words about our pets. It's true, they give us many happy days.

Betty Manousos said...

what a cutie pie!

happy easter and passover, my dearest!

xoxoxo

BYY said...

great to see another Hawaii writer. aloha and happy Easter!

Elephant's Child said...

GORGEOUS Pixie, and glorious golden skies too.

William Kendall said...

I've said it before, Muir's a wise man.

Pixie, you are far too adorable, you know...

Maude Lynn said...

I adore that first shot. So pretty!

DeniseinVA said...

Heavenly photos and Pixie is a sweet little furry earth angel. She would be lovely to come home to each day.

黄清华 Wong Ching Wah said...

Makes me want to get out to morning sun to photograph the streets of KL.

magiceye said...

Gorgeous captures and wise words.

Namaste /\ from Mumbai
Aloha!

Cloudia said...

Such a golden crop of comments!

Thanks; each of YOU