Saturday, June 24, 2017

Young Swans

  A  L  O  H  A !  
"Let your heart speak 
to others' hearts.
           Yogi Bhajan








"For my part 
I know nothing 
with any certainty, 
but the sight
of the stars 
makes me dream." 
               Vincent van Gogh 






"The essence of all beautiful art, 
all great art, is gratitude."
         Friedrich Nietzsche







The swans were swimming
with tiny puff ball young,
not that long ago.
Now these adolescents
are growing apace.
They were very far
for my simple camera,
but the sight of them
made me dream;
Filling me with
Gratitude.


Linking to



ٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌٌᠢ ᠢᠢ ᠢᠢ ᠢᠢ ᠢᠢ ᡅ
Thank YOU
Friend!
          Fondly, cloudia

14 comments:

Sandi said...

"The essence of all beautiful art,
all great art, is gratitude."

Ahh...life too.

Merlesworld said...

They do grow into beautiful birds.
Merle...........

eileeninmd said...

Hello, it is amazing to see how fast the baby birds grow. The swan family is beautiful, a lovely sight to see. I like the Van Gogh quote! Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Happy Saturday, enjoy your weekend!

21 Wits said...

Aloha Cloudia, What I know for sure is I'm so incredibly lucky and happy that we're friends!

Lea said...

Wonderful to see the young birds!
I like the van Gogh quote
Have a great week-end!

William Kendall said...

The parents are quite watchful.

Cloudia said...

I love each of you my Friends 🎈

eViL pOp TaRt said...

Love you Cloudia.

Very pretty little swans.

Teresa said...

Amazingly wonderful!

RedPat said...

Let hearts speak!

Elephant's Child said...

Love the swans. And the depth of your grateful heart.

Anonymous said...

Gratitude, for a delightful post.

Cloudia said...

*Speechless* after reading your incredibly kind remarks. I love you guys

A Colorful World said...

Sweet swans. Van Gogh's thoughts on the stars made me think immediately of his painting! We can see the stars pretty clearly here out in the country and that is magical.