Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Yes. It IS Okay to Be Happy

A    L    O    H    A   !
The soul becomes dyed with 
the color of its thoughts. 
Marcus Aurelius














Many people live an unreal life. 
They take images outside them for reality and 
never allow the world within them to assert itself.
          Hermann Hesse









Call for the grandest of all earthly spectacles, 
what is that? 
It is the sun going to his rest. 
Thomas de Quincey 










Our attitude toward life determines 
life's attitude towards us 
          Earl Nightingale










Nothing is worth more than this day.
Goethe






Love You,
                               cloudia



I restore myself when I'm alone.

Marilyn Monroe

12 comments:

Lady Fi said...

Gorgeous shots and lovely quotes!

Elephant's Child said...

Echoing Lady Fi. And saluting the Lady Pixie.

Mike said...

Keeping the world out is a full time job.

Cloudia said...

Thanks Dears ♥️

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Beautiful Hawaiian skies Cloudia and Pixie gets more adorable each time we see her 💛

Duckbutt said...

Tremendous quotes for this time.

RedPat said...

Uplifting pics and wise words today, Cloudia! Stay safe.

Cloudia said...

So uplifting to see you my friends!!!!!

Anita said...

I love that Herman Hesse Quote also Marelyn Monroe :)))

Smiling and to be happy is the best vitamin Cure there is

Stay healthy and beautiful

xxx

Teresa said...

Love the Marilyn Monroe quote and the lovely pictures.

William Kendall said...

Magnificent skies.

Joe Dunn said...

Oh how I love you. thank you for the inspiring pictures, quotes, and general outlook on life. you remind me to smile, be who I really want to be, and love myself for who I am. you are a treasure, Big Sister.