Sunday, December 9, 2012

Chrome is FAST

A   L   O   H   A  !

" I'm so fast
 that last night
 I turned off the light switch
 in my hotel room 
and was in bed
 before the room 
was dark. "

Muhammad Ali 









" Fast is fine, 
but accuracy
 is everything.  "

Wyatt Earp 





















" Wisely, and slow. 
They stumble
 that run fast. "

William Shakespeare 









 " Man is flying too fast
 for a world that is round. 
Soon he will catch up
 with himself 
in a great
 rear end collision. "

James Thurber



 ><333>  ~

Your web browser,
Internet Explorer,
Fire Fox,
or Chrome,
takes you around
the World Wide Web.

You can have
more than one
installed on your
machine.

You may have noticed,
when you go to
G O O G L E
you see an
invitation
to install CHROME,
Google' s  Web Browser,
up in the right corner.

I've been using Chrome
for a few days,
and it IS FAST!

I can visit MORE blogs,
fall further behind
faster. . . . 

F A S T E R!

Whew -
Speed may not be
 everything,
but on the web
Chrome is like
driving a sports car.

Install,
or have your TECHIE
install, Chrome 
for you.

Just click on the icon,
and go cruising.
If you don't like it,
you can go back to
your old browser,
or try a DIFFERENT
one.


' Take Peace & Smiles - Leave Your Comment '

Thanks for visiting!
                        Warmly, cloudia 


25 comments:

Joop Zand said...

Hi Cloudia

I like that first two shots very much..... lovely colors.

Greetings and i wish you a nice sunday.

Joop

Couture Carrie said...

Beautiful post, darling!
Love the Ali quote!

xoxox,
CC

Dave King said...

But won't mankind be warned in time?
See his rear view from the lap before?

Brian Miller said...

have they worked the bugs out of chrome? i got it when it first came out...a mistake....and hard to get rid of....like that earp quote...

aloha from va

the walking man said...

What Brian said.

rupam sarma said...

Another nice post.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Think I might give Chrome a miss Cloudia, way too fast for moi who totally agrees with James Thurber's point of view !

Dianne said...

Ali always said the most entertaining things :)

Adam said...

If I ever had to get a motorcycle, I'd get the new modern style vs the old "hog" bikes.

TexWisGirl said...

i have used chrome for almost a year now and prefer it to i.e. it works really well with blogger (since it is all in the same family) and since i have gmail AND an android phone... all of my eggs seem to land in the google basket. :)

Myrna R. said...

I use chrome. Not bad.
Really like Ali's quote.

Anita said...

yepp i got chrome..SUPERFAST!!))thanx for lovely quotes..me LOVE✽.¸¸.•*`❀✽.¸¸.•*.‏Kisssss✽.¸¸.•*`❀✽.¸¸.•*.

Teresa said...

Whatever happened to "Slow and steady wins the race"?

Charles Gramlich said...

top pic makes me want my bike again.

The Weaver of Grass said...

Slow and steady wins the race Cloudia - have you heard of the hare and the tortoise?

Cloudia said...

Good points everyone
!

sharon said...

Hi its fas yes but it makes amy dell crash every time....

Windsmoke. said...

Quote by James Thurber made me laugh because there is every possibility it could happen.

Elephant's Child said...

James Thurber is one of my heroes - thank you.

Anonymous said...

Loved the quotes much. Yes, chrome makes one nearly feel the speed the world is turning with.

Please have you all a good new week.

21 Wits said...

Aloha Cloudia- We are taking it nice and slow and easy here today. It's been snowing a blizzard all around where I live! Ups and down to that. Thank you for all your little updates into our wonderful blogging world. Enjoy your snowless day- Karen

P.S. want me to mail you some! Hahahaha!

Cloudia said...

Jolly Friends!


Lucky me!

LONDONLULU said...

I use Chrome almost exclusively now & noticed that difference too! I love reading Thurber and the quote is just perfect.

Hilary said...

Google already knows too much!

Kay said...

I have the Chrome but haven't used it. Now that you've pointed it out, I'll try using it.