Saturday, January 5, 2019

Traveling Companions 🤙

A  L  O  H  A !   [NOTICE: Post Contains 1 Photo of a Spider]



When you have an 
easy going, forgiving attitude, 
it is yourself that you 
forgive and empower  
THE MOST!










Aging is a peculiar 
mixture of surrender and 
being indomitable.










Kindness & Happiness
 travel together.







Linking To





𓀟ଝଝଝଝଝଝଝଝଝଝଝଝଝଝଝଝଝଝଟ

Quotes & Proverbs are 
simply little tools to keep handy
 for just the right occasion!

🏵

Thank YOU
Friend!
            Fondly, cloudia

14 comments:

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I love your quotes and proverbs! Happy weekend!

Teresa said...

Love that second shot of the lagoon and the one of the bug and its shadow. Great quotes and thoughts, too. :)

William Kendall said...

Beautiful skies, Cloudia.

Giga said...

Beautiful colors of heaven, I love them. :)

Mike said...

"...it is yourself that you forgive..." I need it.


Transitioning from jha to tta.

Cloudia said...

Aloha my Dears <3

Elephant's Child said...

I am grateful for your quotes and proverbs. Megathanks.

RedPat said...

Love the thoughts for the day, Cloudia!

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

What a shadow shot!

Anu said...

Hello. The photo of spider is great!
Happy new year!

Cloudia said...

Thanks friends 💓

carol l mckenna said...

Love the little critter shot! Thanks,

Happy Day to you,
A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)

Jenn Jilks said...

I can forgive myself. My youngest child, not so much. Thankfully I have two other kids!

eileeninmd said...

Hello, cool looking spider. I love your sky photos, beautiful. So sorry I am late commenting. I am just back from my trip away and catching up. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Enjoy your day and week ahead. I also appreciate your visit and comment.