Sunday, December 15, 2019

Long Walks

A  L  O  H  A !
Honolulu December
I like long walks, especially when 
they are taken by people 
who annoy me.
 Noël Coward












Going For A Ride
It's great to ride with you while 
you're taking care of business.
             Darryl Worley

Know yourself. 
Don't accept your dog's admiration 
as conclusive evidence that 
you are wonderful.     
Ann Landers











Interesting Fact: Ki`i, or Tiki, are
religious images of specific Polynesian
gods historically recognized by 
Polynesian cultures and people. 
What I see:
Tourist items such as these are like
seeing a wall of crucifixes with
different, decorative figures
nailed to them! Done innocently
but possibly jarring to some.









Thanks Smithsonian Channel
"Journeys Of Imagination"










Go find yourself first 
So you can also find me.     
   Rumi


Find out who you are 
and do it on purpose.
Dolly Parton



[-V-]
Love You,
                                cloudia







9 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

Love that Ann Landers quote.

Teresa said...

The Ann Landers quote is definitely keeping it real! At least your Guanyin (Kannon) is there to keep the tikis company.

Bob Bushell said...

I love the Polynesian gods, it is fantastic.

Sandi said...

"I like long walks, especially when
they are taken by people
who annoy me.
Noël Coward"

😂

Snippy!


... On another note-- that is sad about the masks.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

The Anne Landers quote is gold 💛

RedPat said...

I relate to the AnnLanders quote too! it is worthy of framing! ;-)

Mike said...

But what if I think my dogs' opinion is the only one that counts?

Cloudia said...

Thanks Dears ♥️

William Kendall said...

Such a cute doggie!