Sunday, July 5, 2020

Bus Stops In Heaven

A  L  O  H  A !
Saratoga Road Bus Stop, Waikiki

"So many people are waiting

 for their happiness to come. 

It's not here yet, 

but they are waiting. 

It's like standing in a line 

waiting for your bus. 













Kalia Road Bus Stop
One day, people say, 

my ship will come. 

One day, I'll make it. 

One day, I'll be happy. 















Yet, incredibly enough, 

there has always been 

someone who has pointed out 

the simple fact that what 

we are looking for is inside." 

           Maharaji



















Here The Stones & Rocks 

"POHAKU"


Have Faces, Histories, 

Stories, Legends.

We have had a relationship 

for 30 years.

They watch me pass, grow older.

I recognize, and salute them.








Here We Are In Northern California 

DREAMING of

scenes and places in this post!




☽☾☾
Love You,
                         cloudia & pixie

Here is the brief preview of a wonderful new [already award winning] 
                       film about Waikiki's Healing Stones:

11 comments:

Mike said...

I can make the rock look like the sphinx if I stare at it long enough.

Teresa said...

Have you seen the entire film? It looks really interesting! Thanks for sharing.

Elephant's Child said...

I am glad that your dreams came true. Again.

William Kendall said...

Pixie looks regal.

Jenn Jilks said...

With cancer in my hubby, we're pretty much living in the now.

magiceye said...

A very thoughtful post. Thank you.

RedPat said...

You are home!

21 Wits said...

Oh gee you are describing what we need pretty much every single day lately, just go out and snatch that happiness it's not going to just chase us down! I adore your Northern Cali fashion which probably doesn't get much use these days! Enjoy the remaining moments of our Happy Birthday to America! Aloha sweet Cloudia.

Cloudia said...

I have not seen the film yet. Jenn: Thanks for sharing. You and hubby are in our heart of prayer now! I love each of you.

rupam sarma said...

Loved the post. Awesome clicks.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Isn't the expression California Dreaming, you were Hawaii hoping 🌺🌴💜