Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Driving Honolulu

 A L O H A From Honolulu!

Trees are the earth's endless 

effort to speak to 

the listening heaven. 

Rabindranath Tagore


















Hats are about emotion. 

It is all about how it 

makes you feel. 

         Philip Treacy















Like the moon

I have learned

to be beautiful

in darkness.

     Collette O'Mahony









A truly great person 

never puts away the 

simplicity of a child. 

       Chinese proverb

ሡሡሡሡሡሡሡሡመ

Love You,
   Pixie & Cloudia



Linking To

12 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

Trees, hats, skyscapes, wonder and Pixie. It is hard to ask for more from a post.

Mike said...

"simplicity of a child" I still have mine.

Mike said...

I forgot to mention. I found this... https://citywalks.live/index.html They have a Honolulu walk. There seem to be many companies that do this. Maybe you could make a few bucks walking around.

Teresa said...

Love your beautiful sky shots and the picture of Pixie in total relaxation. The shot of the mailboxes is great, too.

William Kendall said...

Miss Pixie looks quite relaxed.

RedPat said...

Love that moon shot! And I want to rub Pixie's furry tummy! ;-)

Cloudia said...

You folks really lift me up! Thanks Mike

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

What a great collection of photos!!

Spare Parts and Pics said...

I love the photo of the moon, and Pixie looks very content!

Cloudia said...

Thanks friends

Bernhard said...

Like the picture with the moon very much

Have a nice weekend.

Best regards
Bernhard

Michelle said...

I do love a good hat and I believe Pixie needs some tummy scratches. Thanks for linking up!