Saturday, June 4, 2022

Critter and Cowboys

A L O H A From Honolulu!

Not all things that
fall down break.
Some develop wings. N. S. Chandra




Monstera deliciosa, the Swiss cheese plant or split-leaf philodendron is a species of flowering plant native to tropical forests of southern Mexico, south to Panama. It has been introduced to many tropical areas. Wikipedia





 All kinds of hibiscus,
including this native
white hibiscus
(Hibiscus arnottianus);
are called pua aloalo,
pualoalo.

(Pua means flower)




How little do they see
what really is,
who frame their
hasty judgment upon
that which seems.
   Daniel Webster







The eyes see only
what the mind is
prepared to comprehend.
   Robertson Davies




Eventually, you will
come to understand that
love heals everything, and
love is all there is. Gary Zukav

ঐঐঐঐঐঐঐঐঐঐঐস
Love You,
Cloudia & Pixie

.

16 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

Thanks for the flowering, feathered and furred beauty.

William Kendall said...

The lizard is quite a beastie.

Is Pixie on patrol?

Jenn Jilks said...

I enjoy your critters, and the people you photograph, but the flowers are my favourites.

RedPat said...

What a beautiful post, Cloudia. I want to be in that header shot.

DeniseinVA said...

What a cute shot of Pixie. I also liked the little lizard, cute little chicken family and other lovely photos, and those beautiful tropical flowers. The video too :) And I must not forget all those very wise quotes. Thank you my friend. Have a wonderful day!

Teresa said...

Is Pixie trying to figure out how to get down to the chickens? I was expecting a YouTube of "All You Need is Love" after your last quote. I got a surprise instead!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

If only we could all love one another. Wouldn't that be a happy life! Enjoy your weekend. Snuggles to Pixie!

21 Wits said...

Aloha and good morning to you Cloudia and sweet Pixie. I'm feeling the mood of happiness as it is my weekend off, always so invigorating and soon I'll be heading out to absorb all that is waiting. Enjoy your wanderings today and forever.

eileeninmd said...

Hello Cloudia,
Love the cute lizard and your sweet Pixie. The baby chicks are adorable. The blooms are so pretty and I love those monster leaves. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, enjoy your weekend! PS, thank you for leaving me a comment.

Mike said...

"Not all things that fall down break."

And some of them bounce. I can still bounce. I dread the day I can't.

Humaira Qur'an School said...

beautiful as always

Anni said...

I love all hibiscus...your photos are so beautiful & detailed. Sweet kitty. I love cats. And the chicken family is priceless!!!

Thanks, as always, for stopping by and sharing your link with us!!

Villrose said...

Lovely post. Adorable photo of the hen and the chicken.

Shiju Sugunan said...

Nice shots! There are many favorites.

Linda said...

That fellow sure can yodel!

Arun Goyal said...

Beautiful post, I am huge admirer of Hibiscus. Thanks for sharing with Garden Affair.