Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Musing

ALOHA!
Welcome to the Sun
of Waikiki



click on photos to feel the warm


“There exists only the present instant...
a Now which always and without end is itself new.
There is no yesterday nor any tomorrow,
but only Now,
as it was a thousand years ago
and as it will be a thousand years hence.”

Meister Eckhart





“Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year.”

Ralph Waldo Emerson






“A year, ten years from now, I'll remember this;
not why, only that we were here like this, together.”

Adrienne Rich


These moments that we share
are precious.

ALOHA Dear Friend, cloudia

17 comments:

claude said...

A very beautiful rainbow with its twin.
Very pretty flowers.

Lisa said...

100% fully agree..NOW is what counts.

Beautiful, beautiful rainbow. I love rainbows, they come out just for you.

Fireblossom said...

Wow!!! What a rainbow!

the walking man said...

It is the moment of now that lives everything else is in the ether fading or waiting.

Brother Tobias said...

I like the pool table; the balls hung above it, and the balls lying on the blue cloth, like a reflection that's been tidied up.

wenn said...

pretty rainbow and flowers.

Charles Gramlich said...

I'm not sure I can look at every day as the best ever

Sumandebray said...

So true ....
every moment is uniquie for each individual even though it is same for all!

Teresa said...

Love the quotes and the pictures, especially the rainbow!

Anonymous said...

As yesterday, today was still tomorrow, one looks forward to see this entry of yours.

Please have a wonderful Wednesday.

Carol said...

1)To heck with clicking on the pic to feel the warm, I will press my cheek to the monitor and see if I can feel it.

2)I need to experience Hawaii except the idea of being surrounded by all that water makes me nervous.

3)I love Eckart Tolle, I need to check out Meister Eckart.

SandyCarlson said...

Such a beautiful post. Thank you, friend.

I am looking forward to meeting a blogger friend tomorrow, so the Rich quote holds special meaning.

God bless.

Cloudia said...

Thank you!!!!

magiceye said...

.........beautiful.......

namaste /\
aloha!

Cloudia said...

Namaste to you Magic Eye

G-Man said...

You are so positive and upbeat...

You are a living Rainbow My Dear!!

Anonymous said...

comfortspiral.blogspot.com; You saved my day again.