Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Words

Aloha!
to
YOU



click on the pics if you wish!

"Seek out that particular mental attribute

which makes you feel most deeply and vitally alive,

along with which comes the inner voice which says,

‘This is the real me,’ and when you have found that attitude,

follow it."



~William James



This tattoo says it all (Aids Ribbon)


"Who finds a faithful friend, finds a treasure."

Jewish saying



EEL - EEW!
Yikes! I LIVE in that water!


“I have never seen a greater monster

or miracle

in the world than myself.”

Michel de Montaigne




><>


My words are spare
spun of air


been spinning so long
to survive and expose wrong


yes my soul knows her biz
and this it is:


to advance heaven's kingdom

as an inside job

just like any other slob

like you & me

and the girl in the tree-

in 100 years

the battles your fought won't matter much

but that you fought them,
winning your peace

will count in the end
til all else cease.


Aloha,
cloudia


28 comments:

The Weaver of Grass said...

It is not always possible to find 'the real me' but when I do then I do agree that it makes for happiness. Have a lovely day.

Anne said...

My 6 year old son love the picture of the Eel...:)

Brian Miller said...

some great pics...and i hope you have an amazing day cloudia

BLOGitse said...

Aloha from Casa
and soon
from Helsinki, Finland...

BLOGitse

இ Baŋäŋaz இ said...

Lovely silhouette and whoa what a nice looking eel. Thought they are ugly creatures. tQ.

Dave King said...

As spot-on and as varied as always. Keep up the good work.

Teresa said...

Beautiful pictures, beautiful words, and I loved the picture of the eel.

Daryl said...

Wonderful words ... xo

Ms. Gibson said...

What amazing photos and quotes. *applause*

Akelamalu said...

The tattoo does say it all.

Pamela Terry and Edward said...

Lovely blog!
But oh, I am afraid of eels!!

Charles Gramlich said...

Yes, what a different perspective we'd have if our lives weren't so short.

Cloudia said...

Yes, thanks each of you!

irinapictures said...

Aloha, friend!
Welcome to Moscow blog!
Now I return back to reading/watching your so fantastic blog. All the best to you!

Cloudia said...

DASVIDANIYA!

Anonymous said...

That eel has his traveling shoes on!

Cloudia said...

Tee Hee

Barbara Martin said...

Happiness is looking at your choice of photos, Cloudia.

Heff said...

Pee-Pye !!


(Tee-Hee!)

Cloudia said...

Tee Heee :)

G-Man said...

Always beautiful....

Oh yeah, the pics are awesome too!

Lana Gramlich said...

The eel's really cool!

The Dreaming Tree

Cloudia said...

*Blush*

Everybody go check out Lana's wonderful art at her site!

LadyFi said...

That first quote is so true - a motto that is worth living by, but - oh - so difficult to achieve.

Great pics - as usual!

SFBakstad said...

Your blog brings such a smile to my face and makes me feel warm and cozy! Thank you!

claude said...

The first iew is really very beautiful. When I found my lovely friend Julia (from Salt Lake City) I found a treasure.
Aloha, Cloudia !

Linda Bob Grifins Korbetis Hall said...

amazing quotes and illustrations...
Happy Thursday!

Full-On-Forward said...

COOL--send me an EEL!!!!

Glad you are floating safely above it!

John