Monday, April 25, 2011

Format Your Card

Aloha, Friend!



"Some people, no matter how old they get,
 never lose their beauty - they merely move it
from their faces into their hearts."

Martin Buxbaum









"A man is not old
until regrets
start taking place of dreams."

       Anonymous

















"At any street corner
the feeling of absurdity
can strike any man in the face."
 
Albert Camus


\VVV/
 Did you know that the memory card in your camera needs to be "formatted?"


Even if you have been using an SD card for a while, you can still avoid problems by formatting it today!


You go into your camera's "settings"
or "set up"
and look for
'Format.'

This will erase your card, 
so make sure your shots are downloaded first.

After you have formatted your card(s)
there is much less chance that the card
will malfunction!

When your computer freezes,
you re-start (re-boot) it right?

Well, your digital camera
uses lines of computer code too.

Once in a while,
it might be a good idea to
"reset" your camera.

Just go back into 'settings'
or 'set up'
and look for 're-set.'

Why not do it
today?

Thanks for visiting!
Please leave your 'hello'
        in comments- warmly, cloudia

19 comments:

The Weaver of Grass said...

I must say Cloudia, that I avoided looking in the mirror too much until I read a comment by Sophia Loren, who is as beautiful as ever. She said that as you get older all your life shows in your face and that is just as beautiful.

Teresa said...

Thanks for the helpful camera hints! I loved your pictures today. Wish I had found the hotel link on your blog BEFORE I went to that conference there a few weeks ago. I could have stayed at several very nice but much cheaper places.

Anonymous said...

That's good to know, Cloudia. Thanks for the advice.

Bonnie Zieman, M.Ed. said...

Good advice!

Carol said...

Thank you for your comment, I'm glad that you haven't forgotten me. I have fond delusions of making it to Hawaii in the fall as Spring and it's spending money have jumped off it's branches.

nazelet said...

I've always found that aged faces, that as Weaver of Grass mentioned, have real stories to tell and are beautiful beyond compare. hmmm. An interesting post to work on.
Albert Camus has been a favorite of mine since I've been a teenager - too many years ago to count - the photo above his quote is wonderful - where is it? what is it?
Gotta check out my SD cards - there all over the place and embarassingly disorganized.

Windsmoke. said...

An aged face can tell a thousand stories. You've lived life when it shows on your face :-).

Sebab said...

Beautiful pictures!

Anonymous said...

made me wonder, whether being able to be applied to life as well; as somehow time feels to me, as if started all anew.

please have a good tuesday you all.


daily athens

Elephant's Child said...

Thank you. And yes, a face that has been lived in rather than a plastic one with emotions erased is a thing of beauty.

Commander Zaius said...

"At any street corner
the feeling of absurdity
can strike any man in the face."

Albert Camus


Ain't that the truth!

the walking man said...

You mean I have a slot and need a card for my memory? That must explain all of the lost years . hahahah

Anonymous said...

Cloudia -- Is that your old taxi spot?
I'm scared...gotta figure out how to download the camera pics first, before re-booting the camera.
Cheers, DrumMajor

nanny said...

Very good advice....I had to learn that the hard way...ha

great quotes....I hope I never have regrets!!!

foongpc said...

Nice quotes! Happy blogging! : )

Feisty Crone said...

Thanks for the camera tip! Great pictures and quotes, as always. Oh yes, hello from Seattle!

Cloudia said...

Just loved that little taxi shop-

Thanks so much for visiting, Dears!

Betty Manousos said...

good to know, and stunning photos, cloudia, especially the last one!

i ADORE it!

betty

Joop Zand said...

Lovely pictures with nice colors.

greetings from Holland, Joop