Saturday, September 13, 2014

A New Past

A  L  O  H  A !

" Everyone you meet 
is your mirror.” 
        Ken Keyes, Jr













" The world is
 a looking glass 
and gives back to everyone
 the reflection of 
his own face. "
                   William Makepeace Thackeray








" Imagination is everything. 
It is the preview of
 life's coming attractions. "
                                  Albert Einstein 


[}]

What Your legend?

What is Your Story
about Yourself
 the one
making sense 
of You?
[ to Yourself ]


What is Your legend?
What is Your past?

Life
of the party,
or lonely
outcast?

Looking back
the things we 
thought we knew
are seen afresh
from a different view.

What have YOU learned
about YOURSELF
that's new?

Thanks for relaxing
here awhile-
Makes me smile!
                                                        cloudia










19 comments:

the walking man said...

I was born, I lived a good a life as I could, I will die. the winds of time will erase my footprints from the sands of time.

That is all there is to report.

Fireblossom said...

I made a friend/mirror named....Cloudia!

Always Unlucky said...

Beautiful and magnificent lighting. I am so jealous of people who really know how to use a camera. Great picks!
Visit here for my blog It's all about girl

Optimistic Existentialist said...

I really love that Einstein quote :)

eViL pOp TaRt said...

Your pictures and writing has spread a lot of joy. May your day be joyful in turn, Cloudia.

I try to do more than merely survive, but savor the day and what it brings. Love.

21 Wits said...

Aloha Cloudia, I do enjoy all of your quotes. So much to ponder and linger in lovely thought.

TexWisGirl said...

lovely slice of humanity.

Myrna R. said...

The past is always clouded or clarified by who we are today. I like your poem. Have a good weekend.

Teresa said...

Really cool pictures today! I like the little girl in the stroller best. The quotes today are interesting, too. They made me think.

Charles Gramlich said...

Sometimes I'm afraid to inquire too deeply into my own "legend."

Oakland Daily Photo said...

Yes! It's like her secret life is being revealed.

Elephant's Child said...

I was born, I am here, and I will die. And it is all fine.
Love that Einstein, that hard-edged man of science, revelled in imagination.

Vagabonde said...

I love your top photo – the colors in the sky have just beautiful hues.
I have learned this week that taking care of 3 grand children aged 3, 5 and 7 while their parents are away, takes a lot out of you when you are a senior …

RedPat said...

Lots to think about in today's post!

William Kendall said...

Einstein's quote in particular leaves room for thought. I love that top shot.

eileeninmd said...

Hello Cloudia, wonderful images to go with your quotes.. Your posts always leave me deep in thought.. Enjoy your weekend!

Cloudia said...

Thank your for these worthy comments, friends

Kay said...

I didn't have an easy start, but I'm grateful for the rest of my life.

Eddie Bluelights said...

I am but a tiny speck in creation yet I know I am loved by the one who started it all. I love to make people happy and laugh - the whole world should be filled with laughter and love ~ I too love your photos and quotes ~ I don't always get a chance to get here but love reading then when I come ~ Eddie x