Sunday, April 5, 2015

HUMANS of Waikiki

A L O H A !
   " Every one, however wise, 
needs the advice of 
some sagacious friend 
in the affairs of life. ”
                                      Plautus











" The cure for boredom
 is curiosity. 
There is no cure 
for curiosity. "
                    Dorothy Parker


























   " Desire nothing, 
give up all desires
 and be happy. "
                      Swami Sivananda


















"A wizard exists in all of us. . . 

















. . . The wizard sees 
and knows everything. " 
                           Deepak Chopra














“I think we dream so 
we don’t have to be apart
 for so long. 
If we’re in 
each other’s dreams, 
we can be together 
all the time.”
                       A.A. Milne







" Resolve to be thyself; 
and know that he 
who finds himself, 
loses his misery. " 
         Matthew Arnold, 

"Self-Dependence,"
 Empedocles on Etna, and Other Poems,
 1852


(">

Thank You
for 
walking along!
                   Fondly, cloudia





18 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Hello Cloudia, it is always a treat to visit your uplifting posts. Your images are wonderful. I enjoyed the walk and quotes. Have a happy day!

Grand Crapaud said...

Plautus is right! And you are really sagacious!

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

Your pics make me want to be at the beach, Cloudia.
~

Lynn said...

I always love your photos - love the bemused look on the swimsuit girl's face and that someone is photographing her from the other side. Wonder if they were together?

eViL pOp TaRt said...

Those are wonderful candid photos of people in action. I love the quotes, especially they ones by Plautus and Arnold. A. A. Milne rocks, too!

Aloha!

Nancy Chan said...

Great quotes and lovely beach pics.

TexWisGirl said...

pretty people. :)

Charles Gramlich said...

give up all desires and be happy. I wonder if that would be true? Perhaps it wouldn't be human

Teresa said...

Okay, I'm curious, why was that woman taking a picture of that girl's rear as the girl was adjusting her bikini?? This was a great post. You certainly captured the variety that is humanity.

Jenn Jilks said...

It is heart warming to see you sun and skin!

RedPat said...

Your posts always give me a lift, Cloudia!

Su-sieee! Mac said...

Lots of aloha!

Elephant's Child said...

Dorothy Parker described my insatiably curious self perfectly.
Have a great weekend.

Bob Bushell said...

Beauty, I love it.

Cloudia said...

Your comments give me such a sweet rush. Thanks SO much, my Dears <3

Cloudia said...

And yes, the photo with the bikini girl BEGS so many stories! Just what ARE we seeing? LOL


I like YOUR conjectures

Adam said...

nice quotes happy easter

William Kendall said...

I find myself thinking the same thing- what's with photographing bikini girl from her other side?