Monday, August 31, 2015

Cat's Tale

A  L  O  H  A !
Click These Photos!
Dawn Over Marin Wetlands

“ The morning always has 
a way of creeping up 
on me and peeking
 in my bedroom windows. 
The sunrise is 
such a pervert. ” 
                           Jarod Kintz












East Bay Mountains

“ There's a sunrise and
 a sunset every single day, 
and they're absolutely free. 
Don't miss so many of them. ” 
                                       Jo Walton













“ In someone's darkest hour 
your simple act of kindness 
may imitate the sunrise, 
and to sad eyes 
you become their 
only source of light. ” 
                          Richelle E. Goodrich


 =^..^=

Pixie cat is 
SO delighted
to be home from
summer camp!

She was a rescue
when she came to us,
had been abandoned,
and had spent long 
weeks in the shelter.
A shy girl, her hopes
for adoption seemed slim.
That was four years ago

I had never left her before
and told her
"I will be back for you!"
when I took her 
But my heart was 
breaking.

Would she be glad to see
me after two weeks,
or permanently miffed?

Well she is as happy
to see us, as we are
to be with her.

We are sharing the love.
She slept with us all night.

Love conquers all!
But no more vacations.

If we go far,
it will be together,
and for good.

Stay tuned Friends!

                 Fondly, cloudia
& Pixie
Back in my favorite chair!

18 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Hello Cloudia, I love the beautiful sunrises and the quotes. The first pervert quote had me giggling. I am sure Pixie is happy to be reunited with her human mommy. Next time she wants to go with you! Happy Monday, enjoy your new week!

DeniseinVA said...

Awww, sweet little Pixie happy to be with you once again. Beautiful sunrise photos and lovely quotes. Happy Monday!

Charles Gramlich said...

Some cats really do seem miffed if left alone even for a little while. Glad to hear she wasn't

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Aww Pixie, I bet there's been a lot of purring going on :) Cloudia I really enjoyed every quote today, must make an effort to see more sunrises and sunsets.

RedPat said...

My cat would always be very dismissive when I returned from holidays! Pixie must have been so relieved to see you, Cloudia!

Adam said...

sorry I've been away, your page keeps going to that garden site again. But I hope now it's fixed

Teresa said...

Gorgeous views! Glad you are reunited with Pixie... Marin County Wetlands... What a wonderful spot!

Elephant's Child said...

Jazz n Jewel (both rescue cats) let us know about our dereliction from duty if we are both away for a day...
And every bed needs a cat. Or two...

William Kendall said...

I love that first quote!

Pixie's such a sweetie.

eViL pOp TaRt said...

The Hawaiian sunrises and sunsets must be magnificent! Wonderful first quote! I'm glad Pixie is happy!

TexWisGirl said...

so glad you're back together again. :)

Rohrerbot said...

You have the most beautiful sunrises and sunsets. Hope those hurricanes miss Hawaii!

Merlesworld said...

Don't go away much any more but if we are both missing we have feeders come in as our cats just cry if we take them away from their home and the Pidge and Drummy would be so upset as when I stay over my daughters place I told off when I return.
Merle.................

Anonymous said...

What gorgeous sky shots!

Small Kucing said...

Aloha


A great week ahead . LOL....for me week start today as we had long holiday last weekend

Glad Pixie Cat is not miffed about it. Kihkihkih

Bob Bushell said...

Beautiful sunrises, I love 'em.

EG CameraGirl said...

Pixie is so pretty! I'm glad she was happy to see you again! Love the Jarod Kintz quote.

21 Wits said...

Togetherness, the best love ever.