Tuesday, December 20, 2016

A Groovy Ride

A  L  O  H  A !
Sunshine Superman
"Like a true Nature’s child, we 
were born, born to be wild."
                 Steppenwolf







"Always trust those 
searching for The Truth, 
never those who 
have found it."
     Jordan Maxwell









"Follow your bliss and 
the universe will open 
doors where there 
were only walls."
            Joseph Campbell


Thank YOU
Friend!
            Fondly, cloudia


"Life I love you, 
all is groovy."
Paul Simon
            
Some great old VW types you never saw-

12 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

Big smiles. Thank you.

Bob Bushell said...

I used to drive one, delight. I love the music.

Anita said...

Wow I love that light in the first shoot Cloudia!

Tom said...

...it sure is groovy!

eileeninmd said...

Hello, I love the green VW's. They are a groovy ride. Happy Tuesday, enjoy your day.

Cloudia said...

Thanks, fellow Hippies :) Peace OUT!

Couture Carrie said...

Totally groovy!
Love the pics and the Paul Simon quote!

xoxox,
CC

Teresa said...

Well, no wonder they're feeling groovy; they probably don't move too fast, and they know how to make the morning last! Now you've got me humming "Feelin' Groovy"!!

eViL pOp TaRt said...

Slow-paced mornings are a delight! We need more time to feel groovy. That is a great reminder, Cloudia. Your posts are a haven of cheer and good sense on what is often a dismal morning nowadays.

Mike said...

I still see an unmodified VW bus around St. Louis every once in a while.

RedPat said...

My dad had three different VW buses when I was a kid - I loved them!

William Kendall said...

I've never seen a VW bus modified like that. My parents had one for a time.