Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Fun and Struggle and Fun

A  L  O  H  A !
"Let us never know 
what old age is. 
Let us know the 
happiness time brings, 
not count the years." 
                    Ausonius 







"Just becaus
you are struggling 
does NOT mean 
you are failing. 




Every great success 
requires 
some kind of 
struggle."
            Nicky Gumbel 




"Nobody 
looks stupid
when they're
having fun."
                 Amy Poehler


]%%%%%%%%[

Thank You
Friend!
                   Warmly, cloudia

18 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

Hooray for celebrating the strugglers...

Devilish Angel said...

Motivating :)

biebkriebels said...

Nice sunny photo's, do you have a quote book to get all these quotes?

Tom said...

...magnolias already?

Cloudia said...

The Mediterranean climate of the Bay Area: yes! Magnolias!

I hunt for quotes EVERYWHERE! It's at the point where I can SMELL them, LOL

Thanks each of YOU

eileeninmd said...

Hello, lovely images and quotes. I believe I have looked stupid having fun, LOL!

Happy Tuesday, enjoy your day!

21 Wits said...

Goodness, your captures are such a gift!

Teresa said...

I love the quotes about struggle and looking stupid having fun. Great pictures, too.

Giga said...

All the pictures I like. Saying the first is for me :)

William Kendall said...

Those birds are quite a sight!

Sandi said...

Oh...this was wonderful!

Charles Gramlich said...

It is great to have fun.

Mike said...

Feeling old id a waste of time.

Seven words, one typo. Should I change it? Na. It id what it id.

RedPat said...

I'm happy to see a flower!

Anonymous said...

Motivational and beautiful

orvokki said...

Aloha
Lovely photos, and really great text, I love all of them (the last one is so true).

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Having fun can be contagious, it should be contagious 😀😀

Cloudia said...

Gosh I love your comments, visits, PRESENCE in my life! Thanks, pals