Thursday, May 23, 2019

When To Move

A  L  O  H  A !
If you are seriously drawn to 
a place you want to live, 
don't tell yourself that 
you will retire there. 







That is too late. 
Move there now, 
live your life there, 
make lifetime friends there, 
have your major victories 
and minor defeats there. 







When you are old, 
it is too late to really 
become PART of the place 
and it's people. Go now. 
Then you can retire as 
true part the place you love!




ककककककककककककककककककठ
Thank YOU
Friend!
             Warmly, cloudia



6 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

Love your wise advice.

RedPat said...

The voice of experience. ;-)

William Kendall said...

What a difference in skies!

DeniseinVA said...

That is great advice, thanks Cloudia for another wise and wonderful post.

Teresa said...

Spoken with the resounding emphasis of experience!

Mike said...

I hate moving. Once I'm in front of the computer, I'm there for the day... OH, wait. You mean ... nevermind.


क - The Devanagari script's unvoiced, unaspirated guttural consonant; k /k/ ... I knew that, or not.
ठ - Home ... Now that I understand. Maybe I'll have an eight foot tall one of these made and put it in my front yard. My contribution to the art world.