Sunday, August 25, 2019

With Joy

A  L  O  H  A !
Star lost
in the light of dawn,
trill of the breeze,
warmth, breath—
the night is done.
You are light and morning.
           Cesare Pavese








A single poem, alone
can turn tides
scatter galaxies
and burst forth with rivers
from paradise.
              Sanober Khan

























The great sea Has sent me 
adrift It moves me 
As the weed in a great river 
Earth and the great weather 
Move me 
Have carried me away 
And moved my inward parts with joy.
                 Eskimo Song,  Uvavnuk



[///]

Love You!
                              cloudia















9 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

Thank you. I need these positive affirmations and beauty today.

Teresa said...

Great post today. I love the sky shots. They brightened my day.

WILLIE...! =(^..^)= said...

One of my most favourite sayings....

"Every Day Above Ground Is A Good Day".
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)

Bob Bushell said...

The first one of the clouds is tremendous, nice one.

eileeninmd said...

Beautiful clouds and sayings. It is a joy to visit you!
Happy Sunday, enjoy your day. wishing you a great new week ahead.

Cloudia said...

Love each of you!

William Kendall said...

Beautiful skies.

Adam said...

Nice skies

Cloudia said...

Each of you brings joy here!