Monday, September 16, 2019

The Way You See Yourself

A  L  O  H  A !
Dawn, Honolulu
Deal with the faults of others 
as gently as your own.      
     Chinese Proverb










Hawaiian Moonlight
Let us step into the night 
and pursue that flighty 
temptress, adventure.
                 J.K. Rowling









You cannot perform in a manner 
inconsistent with the way 
you see yourself.
                  Zig Ziglar










People ask me what my greatest strengths are 
and I say perspective. The best way 
to get that is to meet people that are 
polar opposites; you learn the most from them.
              Eddie Huang, Fresh Off The Boat


𒊹




𒂎

Thank YOU
                              cloudia

20 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

I don't think I am alone here. I am much more gentle with other people than I am myself...

Teresa said...

I love the shot of Hawaiian moonlight and the Ahi fresh off the boat! Cool post today.

Natalia said...

You live in a wonderful place☺

eileeninmd said...

Beautiful images! Enjoy your day, wishing you a great new week ahead!

rupam sarma said...

Stunning sky views.
Thanks for the beautiful post.
Have a nice week ahead.

William Kendall said...

Those sky shots are amazing.

The spammers are back to their usual tricks.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Beautiful sky shots and an amazing mural. I thought at first it was a play on words. It was a great find, Cloudia.

RedPat said...

Lovely skies, Cloudia!

Bob Bushell said...

Beautiful sky Cloudia.

Lydia C. Lee said...

They're quite intersting, the building shots, aren't they?

Mike said...

I'm with Elephant's Child.

Cloudia said...

Love each of you

Sami said...

Thanks for contributing Cloudia :) Have a lovely week.

Adam said...

Nice quotes

Kathe W. said...

Beautiful images and thoughtful quotes!

Peabea Scribbles said...

Really like the first Proverb and the second photo. :)

Sandee said...

I love them all. Well said.

Thank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Bog Hop.

Have a fabulous Happy Tuesday. ♥

betty-NZ said...

I always enjoy your lovely photos and awesome quotes :)

I appreciate your link on 'My Corner of the World' this week!

My Corner of the World

RobertN said...

Beautiful post.

Carol @Comfort Spring Station said...

Beautiful sky captures