Sunday, August 16, 2020

The Real Conspiracy

 A   L   O   H   A !

Each Tree

Is One Of

God's Hairs.

    Shinto Insight







Life is not about 

waiting for the 

storm to pass. 

It's about learning 

how to dance 

in the rain.

    Anony Mouse















Just as plants 

soak up water, 

your children need 

your loving words, 

and with them 

they will thrive.  

   Judy Ford


We are ALL such children!









Three things cannot 

long be hidden: 

the sun, the moon, 

and the truth.

     Confucius










So many

conspiracy theories.


But no one is talking about

the real root of 

all this mess:

The conspiracy to

make us unkind.


Think about it.

Angry people

do not make good

or kind choices.


Divide Us

and Conquer.


I refuse!

Sure I have my moments.

[glad you weren't around yesterday]


BUT I will 

choose Life.

I choose kindness,

and things that

make sense.


Allow them to be wrong.

You support What You

Believe In!


No one can live your life

but you. Why care for the 

words of strangers,

trolls and 

provocateurs?


Sanity Return!

And information

you can check for yourself.

Please Do!

One thing you MUST do is


V  O  T  E !


⅏⅏⅏⅏⅏⅏⅏⅏⅏⅏⅏⅏

We Love YOU!

                                cloudia & Pixie

15 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

Kindness, love and laughter are impressive building blocks aren't they?

Teresa said...

Choose kindness, love, happiness, and dancing in the rain :)

Cloudia said...

You both get it I know!

Mike said...

"...waiting for the storm to pass."
I want the storm to stick around. I love a good storm. Except for the one that took out my router a few weeks ago. (I chose not to extrapolate this to a people storm. Real storms are to much fun.)

Bob Bushell said...

Beautiful array of pictures, I love the little girl.

magiceye said...

Love the package of visuals and wisdom that you present daily in your posts!

RedPat said...

Great words! And love that cloud/sun shot!

21 Wits said...

Aloha Cloudia, this week it's been easy to dance in the rain, there has been lots of it. Your quotes and wise words are fitting and timely. I voted in my recent primary, although I did it by mail, and confirmed it counted but will have to change my past idea of voting by mail to be safe that I can vote, since 45 is making a mockery out of our postal service, and frankly cheating as always. Have a great week ahead.

Sandee said...

I'm with you on kindness. There is too much hatred out there. I'm so tired of it.

Have a fabulous day. ♥

NCSue said...

I choose kindness as well.
We treat other people with kindness because of who WE are, not because of who THEY are.

Thanks for joining us at http://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2020/08/play-time.html

Friko said...

yes, yes, yes, triple yes and more besides. This whole mess is of our own making.
I love the quote about dancing in the rain, in my old age I am given to do this although my dancing is less than ravishing. Who cares?

R's Rue said...

Beautiful

Cloudia said...

Jolly Friends!

Caro G said...

Children need kind words. Have kind words to say to all children. Love today's quotes.

William Kendall said...

Wisely said, Cloudia.