Sunday, September 13, 2020

Turning Point

 A  L  O  H  A !


In order for the light 

to shine so  brightly

the darkness must 

be present.

Sir Francis Bacon










Click photo to enlarge

We lose ourselves 

in the things we love.  

We find ourselves 

there, too.

      Kristin Martz


[So proceed thereto.

That one's for you, Mike!]











The turning point is 

that moment of naked 

acceptance of the truth.

Ellyn Stern













Life Is Gonna Happen.

If you're lucky!

I purr: 
'Roll With The Waves'
Works for me.

Now where is that 
tinned food?



💭
👀
You Know,
We LOVE You!

Pixie-Luxuriant-In-Ex-Celsius
&
Cloudia

[When Pixie Learns To Keyboard, I'm done!. 
                                    Shhh! Here she comes!]










7 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

Yay Pixie.
And yes, if Jazz ever learns keyboard my blog will be a very different place.

Mike said...

Right now I'm lost in the internet. If I find myself maybe I'll know where the exit is.

Cloudia said...

How awesome to start the day with both of you!

rupam sarma said...

So nice post.

Cloudia said...

Namaste, Rupam

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Made me smile big today Cloudia, merci beaucoup 💜

Teresa said...

I missed this one when it first came out. Your streaker is not at a moment of naked truth. She has a bikini on...