Monday, April 19, 2021

Calmness Is Power

 A L O H A From Honolulu!
Mindfully practicing authenticity 

during our most 

soul-searching struggles 

is how we invite grace, 

joy and gratitude 

into our lives. 

Brene Brown





In order to 

understand the world, 

one has to turn away 

from it on occasion. 

      Albert Camus






Pre Covid Shot
Mastering self-control, 

the act of restraining one's 

emotions is the true 

key to success. 

    Timothy Pina







Self-control is strength. 

Calmness is power.


 James Allen



ઈઈઈઈઈઈઈઈઈઉ

Love You,
         Cloudia & Pixie


Linking To

12 comments:

Teresa said...

This is a cool post. I love Pixie getting her chin scratched. The night-dredging is really interesting.

Mike said...

I like the trees in the first picture. Now if I can only photoshop that annoying "person" out. :)

RedPat said...

Pixie looks calm.

Cloudia said...

Thanks Magnificent 3!

Sandee said...

Love all the pictures and all the quotes. I had to smile at the video. We see dredging in the California delta all the time. They do great work keeping the waterways navigable.

Thank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous Awww Monday and week. Scritches to Pixie. ♥

Mike Golch said...

Aloha from Cleveland Ohio,I got my second Covid Vaccination and is has not been kind to me,I posted about it today on my blog mjamesg.com

NCSue said...

Thanks for sharing at https://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2021/04/north-carolinas-pollen-season.html

William Kendall said...

Pixie looks like she's pondering vital affairs of state.

Lady Fi said...

Adorable Pixie and lovely quotes.

s.c said...

What a cutie is your cat.

EricaSta said...

Thank you for sharing. Wonderful captures. I enjoyed reading. Love Pixie 🐈

Have a good week.
Stay healthy.

Rambling Woods said...

My daughter is a psychologist in private practice and she uses mindfulness for her patients and does it herself..so important to appreciate what we do have that is good..Michelle