Sunday, May 30, 2021

Our Morning After

A L O H A From Honolulu!

Ducks

Be willing to be a beginner 

every single morning.

 Meister Eckhart











The longest way 

must have its close - 

the gloomiest night 

will wear on to 

a morning.

Harriet Beecher Stowe













Work hard,

keep the ceremonies,
live peacefully,
and unite your hearts.
Hopi Proverb





My New Friend Reetha

Did you ever take a street
[or beach] photo, edit it
fast, and go offer it
to the subject?

Reetha was very gracious
with a smile that shines.
I teed up the shot in a text
and she sent it to herself
from my phone.

"You should move here!"
I said, transfixed by her
bright face and
Aloha manner.

"Maybe I will!"

"Well, you have my number
with your photo, so call
me if you need anything."





From far, from 

eve and morning,

And yon twelve-winded sky,

This stuff of life to knit me

Blew hither: 

here am I.

E. M. Forster

৩৩৩৩৩৩৩৩৩৫

Love You,

Good Luck!

Cloudia & Pixie

Linking To


9 comments:

Mike said...

I'm a beginner every single morning whether I want to be or not.

Elephant's Child said...

I AM a beginner.
Love your openness to new friends. The world over.

Cloudia said...

You are both different aspects for SURE! And each appreciated.

magiceye said...

Love your last photo the best.

Teresa said...

Love your shot of Reetha on the beach. Pixie is elegant as always.

Cloudia said...

So happy to see each of you!

Sami said...

Beautiful photo of the beach.
I like the yellow box, thanks for participating in Monday Murals Cloudia.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Your new friend looks lovely Cloudia, your first shot also, stunning.. and Pixie, alwAys a star ✨

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I'm always amazed by the number of places muralists can find too create their art. That utility box was well done. I enjoyed the beach photo and Pixie today, too.