Friday, November 5, 2021

Higher Each Go Round

A L O H A From Honolulu!


Life doesn't have to
be perfect
it just has to
be lived.
  Dexter Morgan







The grotto itself comprises
its own slick universe,
and inside this universe
spin countless galaxies:
here, in the upturned half
of a single mussel shell,
lives a barnacle and a
tiny spindle shell
occupied by a still
smaller hermit crab.
And on the shell
of the crab?
A yet smaller barnacle.
And on that barnacle?
 Anthony Doerr








The stars are the land-marks

of the universe.

Sir John Frederick William Herschel





















Sometimes we feel like

we're just going around

again. . . 







. . . But

we are higher each go,
and closer to what
we're aiming at.
Trust your intuition.









When you think of me,
she said quietly 
think of a food
you love very much.
Lemony Snicket

ᭅᭅᭅᭅᭅᭅᭅᭅᭅ᭓
Love You,
 Pixie & Cloudia






Links

15 comments:

Teresa said...

Lovely post bookended by rainbows. When I think of Pixie, I definitely don't think of food. I think of soft warm fuzzies with claws... Love the shot of that grotto and the quotes today.

Cloudia said...

You bring us such creativity!

Elephant's Child said...

Perfection doesn't exist - though cats come very, very close.

Mike said...

We're living in our own grotto in the universe called Earth.

eileeninmd said...

Beautiful rainbow, lovely series of photos.
Have a happy day and a great weekend!

RedPat said...

A lovely trip along the rainbow, Cloudia! ;-)

Cloudia said...

Jolly, Wise Friends!!!

William Kendall said...

Gorgeous rainbows.

Lydia C. Lee said...

Some lovely shots there - the rainbows get me every time! #Skywatch

Cloudia said...

Me too!

Light and Voices said...

Greetings and Salutations Cloudia! Pixie does look like she is wanting some food or attention. ET, our cat who lived to be 23 years old, was a character. If I was reading the newspaper, he would wind up on top of it. If I was using the computer, he would stretch across the keyboard. If I was exercising, he would crawl under me. Pixie is my part-time cyber cat. LOL! I really enjoy seeing Pixie. Pixie brings and old lady joy.

Jenn Jilks said...

Lovely shots! The quotes, as ever.

21 Wits said...

Yes it does feel like I'm going in circles sometimes but I am trying to live each day every single moment to the fullest I can. It's me not being stuck in my head but feeling and seeing around me. Live to the fullest so that it runs over to the person next to you right?! Aloha.

James said...

Nice shots!

Arun Goyal said...

Beautiful plumeria flower . The rainbow sky is stunning . Thanks for sharing with Garden Affair.