Wednesday, June 29, 2022

In Courage Mint

A L O H A From Honolulu!


How do you know if a
man or woman needs
encouragement?
If they are breathing.
S. Truett Cathy




Life becomes easier
when you learn to accept
the apology you never got. Robert Breault





When it rains
manna from heaven,
some people put up
an umbrella. Others
reach for a big spoon.
  Peter Drucker



A happy soul
is the best shield
for a cruel world.
Atticus




All beings are flowers blooming in a blossoming universe. Soen Nakagawa



How we behave toward cats
here below determines
our status in heaven.
Robert A. Heinlein


𒐦𒐫𒐮𒐱
𒐏𒍭𒍭𒍭𒍭
Love You,
Pixie & Cloudia


We cannot protect ourselves
from trouble, but we can
dance through the puddles of life
with a rainbow smile,
twirling the only
umbrella we need
the umbrella
of God's love. Barbara Johnson

11 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

That tree is simply beautiful. Thank you.

Teresa said...

Love the little umbrella!! Pixie will get you into heaven.

Emmanuel said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
eileeninmd said...

Beautiful views of the sky and I love the tree.
Cute puppy dog, Pixie is always adorable.
Take care, have a happy day!

Jenn Jilks said...

Ah, I'm slow this morning! I just reread this and got the pun! sigh.
(ツ) from Jenn Jilks , ON, Canada!

Cloudia said...

Thanks dear friends

Sandee said...

Beautiful as always. And Pixie is the best.

Thank you for joining the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous Wordless Wednesday. ♥

RedPat said...

I'm sure that pixie will make sure that you have high status.

Mike said...

Great color in the first picture.

Mike Golch said...

The beast way to accept an apology that you never got is just to forgive the person who caused the harm. I did that in 2014 when I said out loud here in my condo "Dad I forgive you" he caused one of my PTSD cases the Second one was watching my 9th floor Jail Supervisor die of a heart attack Infront of me.

William Kendall said...

What a cute pup.